Driver's licenses in 6 states are not considered 'valid IDs&#3

Yeah, I'm sure the issue is the "millions" in compliance costs. Remind me again how much MA spends on government pensions each year.

Stop handing out drivers licenses to illegal aliens and your state won't be on the hit list. Feds are right on this one.

For every dollar MA sends to DC than they get back well under from The Feds, you'd think The Feds would pick up the tab on this one. Now Alaska is on the list? That's shocking. That Welfare Queen of a Red State is just being cheap. Yep, the one with the longest international borders so much so that you can even see Russia from your front window. ;-)

For every dollar MA sends to DC than they get back well under from The Feds, you'd think The Feds would pick up the tab on this one. Now Alaska is on the list? That's shocking. That Welfare Queen of a Red State is just being cheap. Yep, the one with the longest international borders so much so that you can even see Russia from your front window. ;-)

That Tina Fey skit never gets old.

I always find if funny that the party which elected to Congress a man who fears too many people on Guam will make it tip over simultaneously loves to mock Sarah Palin's intelligence.

The difference is one was running for Vice President of the United States, the other (was) a one term congresscritter. But yes, it is still ironic.

The difference is one was running for Vice President of the United States, the other (was) a one term congresscritter. But yes, it is still ironic.

Yes, and the former Speaker of the House repeatedly stated that natural gas was not a fossil fuel and that we needed to extend unemployment benefits in order to keep unemployment down. Oh, and a president who claimed there are 57 states and Hawaii is in Asia.

More to the point, one was elected by their party and one wasn't.

While the implication is that one party is smarter than the other, I would alternately argue that the GOP was just stupid enough to think they were going to beat Barack Obama with a guy who reminded everyone of a Tim Conway character from The Carol Burnett Show.

While the implication is that one party is smarter than the other, I would alternately argue that the GOP was just stupid enough to think they were going to beat Barack Obama with a guy who reminded everyone of a Tim Conway character from The Carol Burnett Show.

:lol: :lol:

I'd vote a Korman/Conway ticket.

We've had satire in the White House for going on 14 years now...may as well make it intentional.

After reading the headline and what people said here I am now qualified to state an opinion on the matter and link to something to support my belief on this matter.

There is no reason to believe that drivers licenses have anything to do with the ability to drive a car. Thus, no one should drive a car and everyone should have drivers licenses.

If you do not believe me, read this report which has some info about it that I will also quote.

Drivers licenses are useless cards

With a little help from some vegetable oil the little fella was once again free after a short ten minute rescue.

I always find if funny that the party which elected to Congress a man who fears too many people on Guam will make it tip over simultaneously loves to mock Sarah Palin's intelligence.

Except Palin never actually said the line about being able to see Russia from her house.