Sam Bradford Tears ACL - Out for the Season

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It will be Orton and a 2nd round pick next year playing QB

I realize that you truly hate EJ Manuel like he took your girlfriend or something......but EJ Manuel is not going anywhere.......

EJ Manuel has shown enough to realize that while he is not ready to play right now........he has shown flashes of good play to go with the inconsistancy......he is basically being given the "redshirt year" he should have gotten last year.....and he will be competing for the starting spot

The only thing that is not guaranteed....is whether he will be sucessfull......how much he takes advantage of not being under the microscope to work on his game

I realize that you truly hate EJ Manuel like he took your girlfriend or something......but EJ Manuel is not going anywhere.......

EJ Manuel has shown enough to realize that while he is not ready to play right now........he has shown flashes of good play to go with the inconsistancy......he is basically being given the "redshirt year" he should have gotten last year.....and he will be competing for the starting spot

The only thing that is not guaranteed....is whether he will be sucessfull......how much he takes advantage of not being under the microscope to work on his game

I was pulling for the kid as much as anyone.... But I just don't think you come back from this, not in buffalo anyway. EJs confidence is surely shot.

And since we are all armchair qb's guessing I believe his issue is in his head not physical and therefore more difficult to see and assess.

Go look at highlights from his first two games of his career. He looked smoother, better and more poised than at any time this year.

Once the team gives him to vote of no confidence, I don't see him ever building himself back up. Not in buffalo anyway. Bills will need to draft a QB again and either cut, trade or hang onto for clipboard support #3....