Training camp - week 5!

YoloinOhio

I love Eric Wood. Who hasn't said this a few times in their life? This team could use a little "murderous rage" if you ask me.

Says the guy with the OJ in the Ford Bronco avatar......go figure.....j/k

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am thinking the coaching staff may want a little bit of hostility. If I am a coach for this team - a unit not experienced together and needing to gel, well they can have a common enemy. And when this enemy is someone not afraid to fight, well, is it all that bad? Maybe our all star center needs to be knocked in the jaw and reminded he is not as bad as he thinks he is. Its tough love.

What ! what the hell is going on ! Astro said he would be at Shooters tonight too.

and me in my jammies already. Dang me. 5 minutes from my house.

i need to get a clue.

you and I live close lol

Didn't know you are from fairport! I grew up there-- Ayrault Rd!!

i live off Garnsey! Edited by Captain Hindsight

I need to get back to fairport! Haven't been back there in about 8 years.

Training camp is the best excuse to come back i bet !

graduated FHS 78 . All 4 kids passed through there too .

Did i mention I saw Jim Schwartz in ER wegmans past sunday ?

he scared me . Intimidating man .

John Murphy@JohnMurphyShow 2m

Big shuffle on the #Bills OL this week. OL Coach Pat Morris joins us live tonight at 8pm at @ShootersBarNY in Fairport

I asked the first question on the show, about Landon Cohen. After Pat Morris was done being interviewed, I asked him a question about Hairston, who PFF rates as the best OT on our team Overall. He said, "Let me buy you a beer." We talked about how Hairston has been slid out to OT, will take more time, Cordy and Seantrel are elite, Hairston's 3rd, very good but first one in, Pears is the consummate pro and has done everything asked, Pears is better now with offseason scoping and is 100% for the first time in years, better than ever due to leg strength.

It was the best time of my summer.

I asked the first question on the show, about Landon Cohen. After Pat Morris was done being interviewed, I asked him a question about Hairston, who PFF rates as the best OT on our team Overall. He said, "Let me buy you a beer." We talked about how Hairston has been slid out to OT, will take more time, Cordy and Seantrel are elite, Hairston's 3rd, very good but first one in, Pears is the consummate pro and has done everything asked, Pears is better now with offseason scoping and is 100% for the first time in years, better than ever due to leg strength.

It was the best time of my summer.

That's awesome, Astro. Sounds like Hairston's job is safe as the swing tackle, and confirms how excited they are about the Cordy/Seantrel bookends.

Pears has that nasty edge, also. If he's healthy and has a great attitude about the move, this line could be special.

[Chris Williams, are you listening?]

Just read the news that camp is indoors today. Sucks because I was going to go and write copious notes.

That's awesome, Astro. Sounds like Hairston's job is safe as the swing tackle, and confirms how excited they are about the Cordy/Seantrel bookends.

Pears has that nasty edge, also. If he's healthy and has a great attitude about the move, this line could be special.

[Chris Williams, are you listening?]

Morris said that Pears was agreeable, anything to help the team win.

Morris said that Chris Williams was a decent tackle but a very good OG. His experience is his best asset. He also said they will use pulling guards and center more this year. I told him I saw that at camp, with Pears and Chandler, and with Wood and Chandler. Both effective in themselves, but Mario doesn't always set the edge. Will watch for pulling OL in the Bucs game.