Preseason game 3: Bills-Steelers Pre-game (and game thread)

YoloinOhio

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's going to be a looooong year for the offense. Ooof that was horrid.

The Bills were missing some very key components in that half of Football...It's still no excuse...But my guess is the games we play without Sammy and the starting left side of our line will not be pretty... B-)

Considering how pathetic EJ has looked so far you should care. This could be a preview of whats to come, and it's not good not good at all.

I should care that a young QB is struggling in practice games? Newsflash: he's going to struggle in some real games too. It's what young QBs do. I also know that the Bills won't have him putting the ball up 27 times in the first half of regular season games. What's happening in this practice game doesn't concern me at all except for the Sammy injury.

Complete overreaction by everyone on this board.

We just scrimmaged against this team for an entire week. Games like this play out like this. See last weeks Redskins-Patriots game (which Brady sat out because Beli said "he got enough work against the Skins first team D during the week that playing against them again in the game would be redundant.") Also, Tomlin specifically told EJ: "Tell me what looks you want to see during the game and we'll give them to you." Per the Bills ap. This game is nothing more than a third practice against Steelers players for EJ. Big Ben hit one crossing pattern that happened to go for 70 yards and a score, other than that this is a 7-6 ball game against two teams that have seen more than enough of each other this week.

I mean, honestly, calm the f*ck down.

If anything could be more meaningless than a preseason game, it's a preseason game against a team that you essentially just played 2 preseason games against in the preceding 3 days.

Don't get me wrong, we'll finish sub .500 like we always do, but this game is not a barometer of what this team will look like this season at all. Good or bad.

Edited by JohnnyGold