Why Does Al Sharpton Need Police Officer's Name?

3rdnlng

So, you are one of those conspiracy nuts who thinks Hitler did not commit suicide in 1945? If so, I bet that pissed off Eva more than a little. I wouldn't have wanted that waiting for me when I descended the steps to Hell.

At the risk of being labelled an idiot by our resident quality control poster I'll ask, was the body ever recovered? I can't recall, but I thought not.

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

At the risk of being labelled an idiot by our resident quality control poster I'll ask, was the body ever recovered? I can't recall, but I thought not.

Yes, it was. And confirmed as him from dental records (the Russians had captured his dentist.)

But because it was recovered by the Russians, and they lied repeatedly about it, the West didn't really confirm it until the old Soviet records were opened after the Cold War.

Yes, it was. And confirmed as him from dental records (the Russians had captured his dentist.)

But because it was recovered by the Russians, and they lied repeatedly about it, the West didn't really confirm it until the old Soviet records were opened after the Cold War.

Sounds like bull ****. I contend he's living in an old folks home in southern Chile.

what about the skull fragment which DNA tests show to be a female under 40

Ruh Roh

A Louisiana sheriff’s deputy opened fire and killed a 14-year-old boy after responding to a report of armed suspects running into an abandoned home Tuesday afternoon, police said.

Cameron Tillman, a freshman at Ellender Memorial High School, was gunned down by a Terrebonne Parish deputy around 5:40 p.m. in Houma....

gunned down. Yeah, that's not a little harsh.

Interesting how when the shooter is white and the victim is black every news story mentions the race of each. When the roles are reversed race becomes curiously irrelevant. Why is that?

Because shut up! Why do you hate women?

Interesting how when the shooter is white and the victim is black every news story mentions the race of each. When the roles are reversed race becomes curiously irrelevant. Why is that?

What? A black cop shooting a white civilian?

Rob, you are all over the racial stories, arn't you? Why is that?

It must be awful to have this mindset.............

Obama: ‘Most Americans’ think nation is racist

Washington Times, by Joseph Curl

Original Article

FTA: Only by dividing Americans by race, sex and class can his pessimistic worldview take hold.

It's unfortunate Obama chose racism as his favorite excuse. He could have been a tremendous leader for these "young men of color."

But no. That would be too difficult. What a shame.

The freaking better not take any input from Al Sharpton, who is claiming he is helping to select the new Attorney General.

http://www.businessi...-general-2014-9

Sharpton would actually be perfect to find the right AG for Obama.

Sharpton: So we just have a few questions to ask.

AG Candidate: Okay, ask away.

Sharpton: If you hear a police officer shot a black person, what's the first thing you should do?

AG Candidate: Find out the color of the police officer.

Sharpton: Correct. Next question. If you find out the police officer is black, what do you do?

AG Candidate: Nothing. There's no money when blacks kill blacks.

Sharpton: Correct again. Next question. If you find out the police officer is white, what is the first thing you do?

AG Candidate: Call you on your cell.

Sharpton: Complete this sentence: "If a Hasidic Jew runs over a black person you should...."

AG Candidate: "...fire up a crowd to start a riot so blacks can kill a Hasidic Jew for nor reason."

Sharpton: Barry...I think we found us a winner!