Training camp - Pittsburgh style

YoloinOhio

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Matthew Fairburn@MatthewFairburn 24s

Steelers don't play music at practice like the Bills do. Eric Wood while stretching: "I never thought I'd say this, but I miss Soulja Boy."

Hop up out mah bed

Turn my swag on

Take a look in the mirror say wassup

Yeaaaaa, get moneyyyyyy

Now picture eric wood saying that.

Edited by FluffHead

Rodak isn't too quick on the uptake. Marrone was talking about more than completion % in terms of it being a good day for Manuel. HIs recognition of the new looks he was getting from the Steelers was a huge plus from what I understand.

GO BILLS!!!

Mike Rodak@mikerodak 2m

As Marrone said, Manuel completed 60% of his passes in 11-11s -- was 12-for-20. Including 7v7s, he was 14-for-28. So 50% overall practice.

Mike Rodak@mikerodak 1m

Marrone said Manuel's 60% comp rate in 11-11s was his best day of camp. Would rank 26th in NFL last season.

Ok.....I've been patient. I've tried to give this guy the benefit of the doubt, but this last tweet is the straw that broke the camels back. No clicks for you!

Mike Rodak@mikerodak 2m

As Marrone said, Manuel completed 60% of his passes in 11-11s -- was 12-for-20. Including 7v7s, he was 14-for-28. So 50% overall practice.

Mike Rodak@mikerodak 1m

Marrone said Manuel's 60% comp rate in 11-11s was his best day of camp. Would rank 26th in NFL last season.

There were also 8 players ahead of #26 that had 60.something.

Mike Rodak@mikerodak 2m

Mike Rodak@mikerodak 1m

first time I've ever seen practice completion percentage compared to reg season completion percentage as if they were apples to apples. Good work, Rodak.

Ok.....I've been patient. I've tried to give this guy the benefit of the doubt, but this last tweet is the straw that broke the camels back. No clicks for you!

i actually unfollowed him. That last tweet finally did it. I know if he says anything I need to know (doubt it) it will be posted here.