Training Camp tweets & media reports, week 3

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mike Rodak@mikerodak 8m

Evaluating the performances of 7 notable Bills defenders from Sunday's game: http://es.pn/1s8UsTN

"Brooks' receiver was targeted only when the Giants' offense was on the field"

You don't say, Mike?

Typically negative remarks all around from Mikey, but to be fair I was expected a mixed bag from some of these new guys.

"Brooks' receiver was targeted only when the Giants' offense was on the field"

You don't say, Mike?

Typically negative remarks all around from Mikey, but to be fair I was expected a mixed bag from some of these new guys.

Has to be a typo. I think he meant to say, Brooks' receiver was targeted only when the Giants' first string offense was on the field

Mike Rodak ‏@mikerodak 28s

Cordy Glenn doing some conditioning work tonight. That's more than what we've seen lately

This is really good news!

https://mobile.twitter.com/salmaiorana/statuses/491932565528268800

He has been doing conditioning already. Still great, but not necessarily an improvement. That Rodak is really spotty with his reports IMO.

@mikerodak: Leodis McKelvin in a baseball hat tonight. Hasn't participated in team drills in over a week. Hip surgery still a factor

@AndyTWCNews: Leodis McKelvin warming up but no pads. Seems #Bills are taking cautious approach with starting CB. #BillsCamp http://t.co/xw7k8GZRHR

@thadbrown7: #Bills in helmets, shoulders and shorts tonite. Almost like a Thurs game wk so 2 days at Fisher may be on lite side

@thadbrown7: Recently, Marrone slowly giving more Belichick-like answers. But was only dabbing toe in water. Tonite he jumped in headfirst #billsmafia

@thadbrown7: For record questions from media were not Pulitzer winning by any stretch. Not antagonistic either. On mundane side but far from worst ever

@salmaiorana: If anyone wonders why you're not hearing much from #bills coach Doug Marrone, it's because he has decided not to cooperate with media.

@AndyTWCNews: When asked abt using Hogan over Woods as slot WR , Marrone said they're just trying to find best players. Hogan there to start prax tonight.

@leoroth: Something I've not seen before: Bills assistant coach wearing boxing gloves & trying to punch ball loose from RBs.#billswatch

@ChrisBrownBills: C Doug Legursky not going tonight. Likely replacement during team work is recent signee Jared Wheeler. #Bills

@salmaiorana: Marrone is conducting press conferences, but isn't saying anything that's useable in print or for a sound bite. No one quite understands why

@salmaiorana: Dont know. This camp he has decided to say nothing. It's embarrassing to franchise. Not a good message. RT @JDiProjetto: @salmaiorana why?

@salmaiorana: He's a very visible representative. Not a good face to show. RT @NickZelko: @salmaiorana @JDiProjetto why is it embarrassing to franchise?

@salmaiorana: It baffles me how the media is always the bad guy. We are the conduit from players/coaches to you fans. I'd think you'd want more from them

Hey Sal - how about some tweets about the actual team or practice?!

@buffalobills: Early in WR-CB 1-on-1s: @EJManuel3 connects with @CaveManMike19 on a deep TD down the sideline. Same route that was near-miss in HOF game.

@salmaiorana: Yes, snipe at me for letting you all know what's happening here. I'll go back to tweeting about exciting blocking sled drills.

Edited by YoloinOhio

@leoroth: One-side drills for run game, limits falling bodies & chance of injury.#billswatch http://t.co/ty4Jq6oLrp

@ChrisBrownBills: Gilmore back taking team reps in 11-on-11. We'll see how extensive his reps are. #Bills

@thadbrown7: For 1st time at camp Bills alternating reps bt 1st and 2nd units in 7 on 7. Pace of drill much quicker. Liked it.

@ChrisBrownBills: Mackey McPherson gets nod in place of Legursky at center. #Bills

@salmaiorana: Cuz I'm willing to tell you. But clearly given reaction I won't anymore. RT @WNYorker: @salmaiorana why are you the only one reporting this?

@ChrisBrownBills: Chandler in for 11 on 11 reps. Did 7-on-7 earlier. #Bills

@AndyTWCNews: Manuel hits a very nice pass to Woods over the middle in 7on7s. #BillsCamp

And the problem with Twitter, Sal's tweets lead to this from some rando:

@Number1Bills: @salmaiorana I think there's a hidden rift developing in the #Bills front office that no one is talking about yet. It's just a feeling

That'll probably get retweeted, then tomorrow we'll have to see a thread on it. A hidden rift, there you have it Bills fans...