Training Camp tweets & media reports, week 3

And the problem with Twitter, Sal's tweets lead to this from some rando:

@Number1Bills: @salmaiorana I think there's a hidden rift developing in the #Bills front office that no one is talking about yet. It's just a feeling

That'll probably get retweeted, then tomorrow we'll have to see a thread on it. A hidden rift, there you have it Bills fans...

That';s the scoop of the century! Everyone always gets along with all their coworkers swimmingly at workplaces across the country, and when two colleagues don't like each other it's huge news!

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That';s the scoop of the century! Everyone always gets along with all their coworkers swimmingly at workplaces across the country, and when two colleagues don't like each other it's huge news!

theres definitely a hidden rift in my office that no one talks about! Cuz ya know, it's work!

@leoroth: Q: What would you like to see out of offense this week? Marrone: "We want to score more points than our opponents."#billswatch

theres definitely a hidden rift in my office that no one talks about! Cuz ya know, it's work!

@leoroth: Q: What would you like to see out of offense this week? Marrone: "We want to score more points than our opponents."#billswatch

don't tell anyone, but some of my coworkers drive me a little crazy.

don't tell anyone, but some of my coworkers drive me a little crazy.

when bellichick does it, it's funny. But if marrone does --- franchise is doomed!

@thadbrown7: EJ hung in a pocket, waited and actually threw downfield to a WR. Pass got swatted by 3rd string safety Jaquan Herley but its progress.

@leoroth: Marrone's curt answers puzzling. Colleague M. Catalana calling him Greg Popovitch.#billswatch

@thadbrown7: Caleb Holley makes catch over middle takes 2 shots from starting D and hangs on. Thats an eye catcher.

@buffalobills: Happening now at #BillsCamp: Specs units working on punt coverage. AKA the @brianmoorman show, as the crowd marvels at height & spirals.

I feel like I could auto-post this every day:

@mikerodak: Tony Moeaki has left practice with a trainer

Edited by YoloinOhio

I first would like to mention that Leo and Sal are buds by profession and employer, if some of you did not know.

Very poor to even mention something what he has put forth to read . Especially at this point in the season. The barb has no value escept to hits on his tweeter

Direspectful at best

. And i am trying very hard to remain neutral in perspective. I wasnt there of course .

But i loved the tweetin back. Nice work those folks did with a little intelligent push back. :worthy: Love Bills fans !

Love you too YoloinOhio Thanks again/still for doing us the service !

I think Marrone is very candid. If the team looks bad, he says so.

One of his many charms , i bet .

This Tony thing was a worthwhile risk imo. but seems its not panning out.

Do the Bills look around for another at this point or wait a bit ? and hope something worthwhile drops ?

geez I sure hope Gragg is able to stay healthy. He might be a similar skill set to the Tony we once hoped for

Edited by 3rdand12

I first would like to mention that Leo and Sal are buds by profession and employer, if some of you did not know.

Very poor to even mention something what he has put forth to read . Especially at this point in the season. The barb has no value escept to hits on his tweeter

Direspectful at best

. And i am trying very hard to remain neutral in perspective. I wasnt there of course .

But i loved the tweetin back. Nice work those folks did with a little intelligent push back. :worthy: Love Bills fans !

Love you too YoloinOhio Thanks again/still for doing us the service !

thanks 3rd. You warned me about this Sal guy. Man is he a relentless complainer! I am only following him because he covers camp. Well, when he isn't complaining about it being too long or not getting a good enough quote for his article meaning he needs to actually work hard.

@buffalobills: Split field at #BillsCamp - OL/DL working 1-on-1s on the North end, red zone 7-on-7 in the South end.

Anyone who refers to themselves as conduit is probably more a barrier. I'm not familiar with Sal, but my gut feeling on him is that after a couple of years, I'd shut him down to.

Only took Marrone a year and one preseason game ! Glad he is butt hurt.

did i really say that ?

One of his many charms , i bet .

This Tony thing was a worthwhile risk imo. but seems its not panning out.

Do the Bills look around for another at this point or wait a bit ? and hope something worthwhile drops ?

geez I sure hope Gragg is able to stay healthy. He might be a similar skill set to the Tony we once hoped for

i like gragg's upside a lot. He's a little raw but if chandler is healthy and we have lee smith to block I'm fine if moeaki hits his destiny - the IR.

@mikerodak: Bills working on red zone 11-on-11s. Richardson at RG. 3 WRs= 14, 19, 15

Edited by YoloinOhio

thanks 3rd. You warned me about this Sal guy. Man is he a relentless complainer! I am only following him because he covers camp. Well, when he isn't complaining about it being too long or not getting a good enough quote for his article meaning he needs to actually work hard.

@buffalobills: Split field at #BillsCamp - OL/DL working 1-on-1s on the North end, red zone 7-on-7 in the South end.

I dont care to have negative opinions on anyone. But the fellow has issues .

Back to the program :thumbsup:

sorry for diversion YLO

i like gragg's upside a lot. He's a little raw but if chandler is healthy and we have lee smith to block I'm fine if moeaki hits his destiny - the IR.

@mikerodak: Bills working on red zone 11-on-11s. Richardson at RG. 3 WRs= 14, 19, 15

14, 19, 15

Oh boy ! here we go .

wishing caveman Mike well ! I think he will be fine