Training Camp tweets & media reports, week 3

@JoeBuscaglia: Jeff Tuel has gotten all the 2nd team reps during 11on11 work tonight. #Bills

Thad horrible again per comments. Pretty soon this is going to be the GD Tuel/Hogan show.

@wyobilzfan: I don't blame Marrone 4 getting sarcastic 2day. In fact, I <3 it. No excuses, & no time for stupid Qs. So what if he's stonewalling media?

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am ok with it. I just can't imagine how hogan could actually start over woods.

Ok this is totally unrelated but maybe thing could be worse

@716SportsGuy: Dumpster fire. "@espn_macmahon: Cowboys secondary is so depleted that DBs coach Jerome Henderson is working in at safety with scout team."

@AndyTWCNews: #Bills working on read-option a bit tonight. #BillsCamp

with Tuel ?

might have some potential with the Bills . At least the threat would be useful. ( EJs knees and read option make me cringe though )

Not real keen on Hogan period. Maybe its me.

Not me. But not Just you. You seem to be in the majority. And probably closer to being right than me. I have more hope than reasoning in my thinking .

Keep playing him with the ones and find out Marrone. Woody already shines anyways. besides the temper issues :bag:

@AndyTWCNews: #Bills now working red zone with Spiller and Jackson both on the field.

me like

@JoeBuscaglia: Jeff Tuel has gotten all the 2nd team reps during 11on11 work tonight. #Bills

Thad horrible again per comments. Pretty soon this is going to be the GD Tuel/Hogan show.

@wyobilzfan: I don't blame Marrone 4 getting sarcastic 2day. In fact, I <3 it. No excuses, & no time for stupid Qs. So what if he's stonewalling media?

If Thad stinks it up on Friday, he is gone. They will bring someone else in. They don't have the luxury of waiting to see if he comes around.

just wish i knew what front they were using darnit. heavy ? Smith ? Urbik at TE

If Thad stinks it up on Friday, he is gone. They will bring someone else in. They don't have the luxury of waiting to see if he comes around.

Well Dixon is done so i hope they have a keen eye for some one before Lewis leaves

@AndyTWCNews: #Bills now working red zone with Spiller and Jackson both on the field.

Wow! Who could've thought of such a weapon? It'd be like putting peanut butter and jelly together.... hold on need to call the patent office real quick..

Halleluiah

@AndyTWCNews: Manuel to Watkins 5yd TD on a slant gets a cheer from the crowd on a pretty quiet night. #BillsCamp

@mikerodak: Bills back to their red zone struggles tonight. 4 sacks of Manuel in last 9 plays, not all against 1st D. He's holding ball too long.

Halleluiah

@AndyTWCNews: Manuel to Watkins 5yd TD on a slant gets a cheer from the crowd on a pretty quiet night. #BillsCamp

@mikerodak: Bills back to their red zone struggles tonight. 4 sacks of Manuel in last 9 plays, not all against 1st D. He's holding ball too long.

Mike i think i might like another opinion as to whats going on down there. Its practice by the way . there is no need to throw the ball if the play is shut down/failed

YLO think the players might be taking it slower and be sore after the first " game " against another team ?

Or are the reports speaking of mistakes ?

Mike i think i might like another opinion as to whats going on down there. Its practice by the way . there is no need to throw the ball if the play is shut down/failed

YLO think the players might be taking it slower and be sore after the first " game " against another team ?

Or are the reports speaking of mistakes ?

ugh.... They have been quiet. Sounds like not a lot of offensive highlights; light practice due to quick transition from sun night to fir night game, both on road is travel too.

Listening to Murph, he also scored about 5 TDs...

I wonder what the run/pass ratio is in training camp. I bet that they pass a great deal more, meaning more of the D "pinning their ears back". Not making excuses if Rodaks analysis is correct, but with the piecemeal o-line, and the faux TC running game, seems a bit slanted.

Listening to murph and Kelso, Kelso pointing out there is a tell on running back alignment. Every time running back aligns infront of QB in shotgun, pass. Everytime RB aligns even or behind QB, run. That's a terrible tell and they need to be aware/fix that.

In the Jauron years they had a terrible tell that said run everytime. Anytime they would motion josh reed in tight to the formation it was a run. It drove me crazy and I'm sure had DCs laughing.

Edited by FluffHead

I wonder what the run/pass ratio is in training camp. I bet that they pass a great deal more, meaning more of the D "pinning their ears back". Not making excuses if Rodaks analysis is correct, but with the piecemeal o-line, and the faux TC running game, seems a bit slanted.

this is absolutely true about the run game and will be misleading in PS games as well. Will not bother to est. run game, will air it out with low percentage throws.

ugh.... They have been quiet. Sounds like not a lot of offensive highlights; light practice due to quick transition from sun night to fir night game, both on road is travel too.

Well then. i wont fret.

Good evening all and I appreciate all the good dialogue this evening.

Go Bills

seriously? I had been listening but had to step away, that makes me feel better.

There were at least a few. Definitely some scrambles and sacks in there too though...

Listening to murph and Kelso, Kelso pointing out there is a tell on running back alignment. Every time running back aligns in front of QB in shotgun, pass. Everytime RB aligns even or behind QB, run. That's a terrible tell and they need to be aware/fix that.

Hopefully that's just a TC thing, that can't happen during the season - I mean, they HAVE to know. Maybe a test for the O?

Kelso said EJ still on the field throwing, Sammy out working after a long practice. Nice to hear...

Two possibilities about Hogan:

1) They are trying to get a really good look at him, see if he's really as reliable as he's appeared to be

2) Woods has some sort of behavioral problem that Marrone is disciplining. We've seen him throw a couple punches on the field now - in game and TC - maybe there's more going on we don't know about? Just spitballing, hope it's not the case.

i was wondering about your second point myself. its still early and this could easily be a message to woods that they will not put up with anything that could result in a 15 yarder.