I hate Jeff Tuel; Not really hate, but you know what I mean

It looks like I need convincing. I just dont see it.

Every nfl qb will have nice passes here and there. That's my take on Tuel.

Did he have a nice run, a nice throw? Sure.

A coworker of mine said this in the morning, " Who is that skinny little college kid playing qb for you guys?" He was referring to Tuel.

Help me

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks like I need convincing. I just dont see it.

Every nfl qb will have nice passes here and there. That's my take on Tuel.

Did he have a nice run, a nice throw? Sure.

A coworker of mine said this in the morning, " Who is that skinny little college kid playing qb for you guys?" He was referring to Tuel.

Help me

Hopefully EJ gets to that point.

Hopefully EJ gets to that point.

Tuel has already amply demonstrated he is not the answer, any more than EJ is.

Sadly, what Tuel has, EJ lacks. What EJ has, Tuel lacks. We need the best skills of each to merge into one player. That won't happen anytime soon.

The next Jim Kelly for our team is not currently on the roster. Get used to that.

Tuel has already amply demonstrated he is not the answer, any more than EJ is.

Sadly, what Tuel has, EJ lacks. What EJ has, Tuel lacks. We need the best skills of each to merge into one player. That won't happen anytime soon.

The next Jim Kelly for our team is not currently on the roster. Get used to that.

Nope. Tuel has played two career games. He's the answer.

What you hate is the fact he looked like our best QB Sunday.

Personally, I have nothing against Tuel. He's maximizing his talent and I applaud him for that. I just don't know how much there actually is. And honestly, it's the overreaction fans have to meaningless football games. Tuel is suddenly better than EJ because of his play against 2nd & 3rd stringers? It gets silly here during preseason. :)

Personally, I have nothing against Tuel. He's maximizing his talent and I applaud him for that. I just don't know how much there actually is. And honestly, it's the overreaction fans have to meaningless football games. Tuel is suddenly better than EJ because of his play against 2nd & 3rd stringers? It gets silly here during preseason. :)

Tuel played first stringers.