So who's going to survive?

I will. Since I avoid people anyway, I should be fine.

I'm eagerly awaiting the conspiracy theories that say the CDC shipped Ebola patients to Atlanta for the Army to make bioweapons out of the virus.

Recent FB posts I've seen say these illegal children are being allowed to stay in the US because Obama needs test subjects for bio research.

I'm eagerly awaiting the conspiracy theories that say the CDC shipped Ebola patients to Atlanta for the Army to make bioweapons out of the virus.

I'm awaiting the conspiracy theories that say the CDC shipped Ebola patients to Atlanta so Ebola can break out over here. This being the final straw necessary to goad Repubs into impeaching the President (who would obviously not care for the welfare of the people &/or demonstrate he can't/won't control the executive branch). Thus ensuring Repub defeat at the national level for at least a decade. :wacko:

Isn't that their main office? I thought they are headed in Atlanta.

Isn't that their main office? I thought they are headed in Atlanta.

The CDC is. They also have a sub-sub basement where the Army and CIA team with Illuminati mystics to create bio-weapons such as the zombie virus (what, you didn't really think the army is planning for the zombie apocalypse as a non-offensive training exercise, did you?).

What's the Atlanta and CDC bull ****? EVERYONE knows the REAL bioweapons farm is 40 miles outside NYC on Plumb Island - home of Lyme disease and AIDS. NFW that THEY don't get the live virus first. Humph! CDC... carpetbaggers!

Edited by Nanker

I'm awaiting the conspiracy theories that say the CDC shipped Ebola patients to Atlanta so Ebola can break out over here. This being the final straw necessary to goad Repubs into impeaching the President (who would obviously not care for the welfare of the people &/or demonstrate he can't/won't control the executive branch). Thus ensuring Repub defeat at the national level for at least a decade. :wacko:

There's humor in this in large part because of the ever-so-slight possibility that this crossed Obama's mind at one point.

"So Mr. President...what can we do to make the teabaggers impeach you?"

"Two little words, Valerie. E. Bola."

Border wide open. No need to covertly ship anything anywhere.