Trade Spiller for ...  

141 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want for CJ

• QB Brock Osweiler 6' 7" 242
    • QB Kirck Cousins 6' 3" 214
    • QB Brian Hoyer 6' 2" 215
    • other
    • no trade

They've opened a couple additional places, but, for the first time you have to go to the original. I have one 20 minutes from the house and get there as often as possible.

(sorry for the OT posts)

I thought this was a thread about CJ Spiller.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh I anticipate a severe case of the meat sweats the following day. I'll be hanging with my college-aged cousins, so there will probably be a beer or two involved, which is something that's very infrequent for this guy. I'll consider it a minor miracle if I make it past midnight.

As to Mrs. Bandit, well, she's sitting this one out (by choice); she won't have to deal with me until the following Monday.

Yeah I'm really looking forward to it. Thurman has been on my list for a while now; crossing it off will be a great source of satisfaction.

Wise woman. you are probably lucky to have her :)

You can actualy stay awake till midnight ? with beers and such activities ? i tire thinking on it . :worthy: The only time i see midnight is when i get up to pee .

love to check off a bucket on the bucket list !

Go Bandit !

I thought this was a thread about CJ Spiller.

No fool its another EJ bashing thread .

Geez G !

EJ's footwork sucks and he has a glass chin. And he can't throw a sideline pass to save his life. And he doesn't know when to get out of bounds. And he checks down too much. And, as a rookie, he should have already been fitted for a gold jacket for his admission into Canton. Bust city.

Oh I anticipate a severe case of the meat sweats the following day. I'll be hanging with my college-aged cousins, so there will probably be a beer or two involved, which is something that's very infrequent for this guy. I'll consider it a minor miracle if I make it past midnight.

As to Mrs. Bandit, well, she's sitting this one out (by choice); she won't have to deal with me until the following Monday.

Yeah I'm really looking forward to it. Thurman has been on my list for a while now; crossing it off will be a great source of satisfaction.

first time at The Shoe?

Just busting your chops about Kyle Williams.

Never called you an idiot.

Some opinions are informed in different ways and by different sources.

Whatever predictions you made about former players has no bearing on the current discussion.

Is there a list of players you were ever wrong about?

GO BILLS!!!

See if you can notice a difference in LB and safety depths. That's a good starting point.

And it wasn't after one good year. Defenses have keyed on him since his rookie year. World class speed to the edges of a defense dictates that.

GO BILLS!!!

well, your busting me about Kyle Williams sounds like you thinking I'm an idiot because I don't agree with everyone's opinion. He's been the staple of some of the worst run defenses in our history. It's all good though. He's only a DT. It's not like he's a CB or something.

My opinions are based off statistical facts.

If my predictions about former players has no bearing on the discussion.... Why did you bring up Kyle Williams???

2 years ago and last year I was wrong when I said Freddy was done. But in fairness, RBs generally don't make it past their early 30s. Freddy has defied logic. However, I was originally right about Fred Jackson back when he was fighting for playing time. I always knew he deserved the ball more. So I'm about even on that one.

Edited by mrags

snapback.pngK-9, on 28 July 2014 - 09:26 AM, said:

Near as I can tell it's because:

Bryce Brown is better

Marrone doesn't like him

He doesn't "fit" the offense

He hasn't lived up to his draft selection

He's not durable

He has mental lapses on the field

I'm sure there's a ton more but that's all I got off the top of my head.

GO BILLS!!!

I think mainly because he is in his contract year and a lot of people figure he won't be back anyway, so get something for him now while they can.

Plus some think he flat out sucks ;)

Personally I don't think his single fourty yard run surrounded by his 10-15 little or no gain runs are of a lot of value. And so far anyway, that's all the Bills seem to be able to get out of Spiller.

If they think they can get more than that out of Spiller this season then keep him and hopefully they can resign him. Otherwise if someone offers a 2nd for him, take it and run.

********************************************************************************************

I agree with both of these writings.

Bryce Brown better then Spiller? BB averaged just 3yds a carry last yr. While Cj still averaged over 4yds a carry on 1 leg basically. Wow how some people come up with these conclusions on this board. Btw BB is a bk with poor vision and has a bad case of the fumbles. He played under Chip Kelly and lost his job to a dude named Polk. Get a grip fellas.

I personally hope the Bills don't trade Spiller even for a 2nd rounder it's not worth it and ill tell u why.

#1-We finally have a true dynamic playmaker besides Cj in Sammy. Lets give these guys a chance to see if they can compliment each other on the field. Btw these 2 players skill sets are enough to have any offensive coordinator drooling to have in there arsenal. Plus its enough to make D Cords have some nightmares having to gm plan for

#2-Cj is finally healthy and looking alot like his 2012 form.

#3-This offense played with basically 3 rookie Qb´s last season which allowed DC's to load the box and make us 1 dimensional. With a full offseason Ej is sure to be better this yr.

#4- With The additions to our Bk field. Im pretty sure the addition of BB and Dixon will allow Hackett to use Cj in a variety of ways all over the field in a Marshall Faulk mode. This can be just what Cj needs to blow up this yr. Line him up everywhere.

Bryce Brown better then Spiller? BB averaged just 3yds a carry last yr. While Cj still averaged over 4yds a carry on 1 leg basically. Wow how some people come up with these conclusions on this board. Btw BB is a bk with poor vision and has a bad case of the fumbles. He played under Chip Kelly and lost his job to a dude named Polk. Get a grip fellas.

Whaley overpaid for the guy. But better than dumpster diving in week six if someone goes down. Cj looks like he will break out again this year, the running game will be great if everyone stays upright. And the QB learns how to slide, when flushed out.

Mario for Skelton. Now CJ for Osweiller.

Bro.

Come.

On.

Hahahahaha.

You would think after the awfulness of the Mario for Skelton thread, one would be gunshy. Apparently not.

Maybe BB is some evil genius. His stink has an amazing effects. Skelton is barely in the NFL and Mario was a pro bowler. Now, I'm buying all of Spiller's stock. He's going to have a monster year.