Trade Spiller for ...  

141 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want for CJ

• QB Brock Osweiler 6' 7" 242
    • QB Kirck Cousins 6' 3" 214
    • QB Brian Hoyer 6' 2" 215
    • other
    • no trade

The Bills one and only objective is a playoff appearance. I am struggling to see how trading Spiller gets the team any closet to that? He certainly isn't going for a draft pick. People are all worked up about losing him in the offseason like he was on the verge of a Mario Williams contract. The guy will make about $5M next year which isn't far from what he makes now. The Bills should wise up and start using the guy correctly and then sign him next offseason.

Edited by Kirby Jackson

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats funny. I think your crusading is tiresome. Facts are facts and my facts are correct. All you have to hold on to is hope. Hope that CJ will somehow become something that he is not, nor has ever been. But that's fine if you don't see it. You will eventually.

If my point is crystal clear, then why do people continue to argue with me about it. Yourself included.

The degrading remarks do tell a lot about me. It tells me that I'm not a sucker like you.

If you don't like my posts, block me. Or report me. That's fine. I'm doing nothing wrong.

I'll say that I do understand your point mrags...I don't agree with it, but I get it.

Most ironic statement I've ever read on here.

Edited by Beerball

i still have never tried a Paula Doughnut.

As a North graduate, I am ashamed

Buckeye Donuts. If ever make it to tOSU, go there.

I'm going to OSU-Illinois on Nov 1st (Bills bye week)...I'm stopping at Thurman for a burger; I'll have to hit Buckeye donuts for dessert.

Now... let's discuss bacon

Make your own...buy a pork belly (with the fat cap) and cure it in the fridge for 5 days with kosher salt and cracked black pepper (re-apply salt daily), then smoke it to an internal of 155 deg. Cool, slice, and pan fry.

If he has to be traded I voted other (TE)... CJ and 7-11 for Jimmy Graham as per Mark Vader's suggestion.

would love that. I'd only trade him if we can't/don't plan to resign him. i'd rather have him back. But if that won't happen, better to get something than nothing.

I chose the bacon donuts. They aren't going to help me when I finally decide to train for that marathon, though.

Oh yes they are...fewer foods are more rewarding after your weekly long runs than Paula's donuts.

Trust me on this one...