Programming Alert: Andre Reed the Road to Canton

I heard the opposite, but might have completely missed the boat. I thought he said Norwood had been hooking his kicks more than usual in warm ups, so he was sure the kick was good (i.e. it would hook back), but then it drifted wide.

You may be right.

I may have misheard him

CBF

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Loved it.

Very touching and gave some insight to stuff I never knew like how Frank Reich said that during SB25 during warm ups, Norwood was hooking all of his kicks during warm ups so he wasnt surprised it went wide right.

Speaking of which, does anyone else still hope that Norwood makes the kick when they show the replay?

CBF

Every time i watch it I swear its going to hook in. Every Single Time

I see some similarities (Watkins could be Reed, Aaron Williams could be Henry Jones, Gilmore could be Odoms and Kiko could be Bennett). Other than that this team is light years from that team in terms of talent. As good as Mario Williams is he isn't even in Bruce's league. The only position that the Bills are better at now is DT, IMO. LT is close as well.

well. Thank you for adding some insight other than just stating "wow it is nothing similar" to the 90s teams.

Yeah. No Chit. There were also multiple Hall of Famers playing, coaching that team as well as others that deserve considerations at being in. There are definitely similarities though. The LB, DB, and even WR are very close at least in paper. Of course we have no idea about Sammy or Kiko on the long term yet. But after one season, and half of a training camp, if our hopes aren't at their highest right now... Then what the hell are we doing here!?!?

well. Thank you for adding some insight other than just stating "wow it is nothing similar" to the 90s teams.

Yeah. No Chit. There were also multiple Hall of Famers playing, coaching that team as well as others that deserve considerations at being in. There are definitely similarities though. The LB, DB, and even WR are very close at least in paper. Of course we have no idea about Sammy or Kiko on the long term yet. But after one season, and half of a training camp, if our hopes aren't at their highest right now... Then what the hell are we doing here!?!?

It's amazing how good those teams were. When I looked at this team and thought about it outside of a couple of guys mentioned above I do not see how any of these guys could have compared. I have very high hopes for Watkins and Kiko as the core of this era. There talent levels match with anyone that has ever played for the Bills. They have a long way to go (obviously) but have a chance. There are some other guys that I see as centerpieces moving forward (Glenn, AW, Dareus, Gilmore).

I just hope that we start to see this talent translating into wins!!