Companies in your town that are known Bills fans

frogger

This is for companies outside of western NY. I work in the Garment and textile industry and talk with business owners everyday. I'm always amazed to find Bills fans among them so I think its time to share.

Buffalo car care in Longwood, fl and Papa Bees in Longwood...both huge bills supportors

Feel free to add yours.

I've lived here all my life and I personally know less than 5 Bills fans. I've randomly seen less than 20 strangers wearing Bills hats/shirts, etc., in my lifetime in this town. No companies are Bills fans. All Giants and Jets here.

Don't know any companies...but there's a house in my neighborhood with a big Bills flag/banner on the garage. Car's decked out in Bills stuff as well.

One of these days I'm going to leave a "You're an idiot" note on the windshield, just to see which of you idiots it is.

A company called deck doctor in Charlton. The guy is a huge Bills fan, oh wait that's me.

Heflin Home builders in Charlton is a huge fan of the Bills.

A roofing company that is owned by my friend Paul in Scotia New York is a huge fan of the Bills.

And yes I work at GE also.

Edited by mead107

Galla's Pizza in Sandy Springs, GA. I actually go there some Sundays because they show all Bills games.

Almost went there for lunch today, I work across the street.

Padriac's in Vinings, suburb on the north side of Atlanta, good food, not a lot of people at the Bills games on Sundays, but it is on the big screen with sound.

They occasionally have Sahlen's on the menu, and have really good wings, and a nice beef on weck. The "Buffalo" food is really good, but in reality, their whole menu is well above average, really tasty food.

Young professional bar crowd and they actually have some daily drink specials, Georgia is not really known for that.

They will have Sabres games, but not on the big screen, and if it is college basketball tournament, that will supercede hockey.

Don't know any companies...but there's a house in my neighborhood with a big Bills flag/banner on the garage. Car's decked out in Bills stuff as well.

One of these days I'm going to leave a "You're an idiot" note on the windshield, just to see which of you idiots it is.

similar

I'm in the sticks in a growing community 15 miles north and west of Leesburg VA, There are 3 or 4 other Bills fans in the "new town" area and I'm always running into a Bills fans when I 'm out shopping and wearing Bills gear.

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

I know of a restaurant that is Bills friendly (place is packed around Andre Reed HOF announcements) in these parts along with the Wegmans. Anytime I go there, I'll get asked if I'm from Rochester or Buffalo.

I was at that restaurant once and somebody said that it looked like the Justice League of Obscure Football Fandom (for PA, mind you) as you had Bills, Chargers, Seahawks and Chiefs fans all at the bar.

Careful.... You might learn that it's Gatorman...