Huh, guess Gugny isn't the only one this has happened to...

Beerball

My wife had the pleasure of working in the ER for over 10 years in a NYC hospital. Some of the items found in the "canals" would stun you. One time a patient came in with a bedspring protruding from his "exit port". Somehow he had driven himself in and explained that he was at a party, smoked some weed and would up like this. The x-ray showed very clearly that the spring was well up there into the soft tissue of his body. It turned out he had several punctures in the linings of his rectum which required surgery. A quick thinking doctor was passing by and saw the image on X-ray, the soft, muted shape of the pelvic bones, separated by the distinct image of the bedspring. He quipped, "Its kinda early for this, but that is the worst case of spring fever I have seen in a while"

My wife had the pleasure of working in the ER for over 10 years in a NYC hospital. Some of the items found in the "canals" would stun you. One time a patient came in with a bedspring protruding from his "exit port". Somehow he had driven himself in and explained that he was at a party, smoked some weed and would up like this. The x-ray showed very clearly that the spring was well up there into the soft tissue of his body. It turned out he had several punctures in the linings of his rectum which required surgery. A quick thinking doctor was passing by and saw the image on X-ray, the soft, muted shape of the pelvic bones, separated by the distinct image of the bedspring. He quipped, "Its kinda early for this, but that is the worst case of spring fever I have seen in a while"

I hope they didn't bounce him from room to room before they finally took care of him.