Chicago, Week One

That is awesome! Good for you, man.

Unfortunately it's due to the fact that the wife and I will be missing 3 home games... Well, 3 for me, 4 for her- due to military schedule conflict...

She won't be able to make the home opener, but I was able to do a little drug deal and get that day off...

Is there a TBD banner floating around that I could take out? Lol

Hoping to be able to find tickets for the game... They are damn pricey!!!! Maybe worst case get from a scalper after kickoff

Unfortunately it's due to the fact that the wife and I will be missing 3 home games... Well, 3 for me, 4 for her- due to military schedule conflict...

She won't be able to make the home opener, but I was able to do a little drug deal and get that day off...

Hoping to be able to find tickets for the game... They are damn pricey!!!! Maybe worst case get from a scalper after kickoff

My band had a banner made on esigns.com for about $40 and it's like 2.5' x 6 5'.

mmmm hummus.

mmmm crudite.

This is a better deal than the TBDAHOT ... not to mention, there's no Beerball.

:censored: you

I don't think that you cleared that with us?

I'm bumping this because we're getting a lot of RSVP's. and the bar has said they will cap entrants at some point.

If you're planning to come in from out of town, definitely put your name in. GO BILLS!

This is great. How many do we have so far and what is this limit the bar speaks of ?

This is great. How many do we have so far and what is this limit the bar speaks of ?

And if we get to a certain number, they'll shut down the entire bar for us.

Highlights: we'll have representation from Backers of Albuquerque and a couple is flying in from Hong Kong.

The woman from Hong Kong tells me her and husband come home once and a year and it's always from the Bills. Not deaths, weddings, holidays, or anything like that...the Bills.

How !@#$ing sweet is that?

Perhaps you'd like to share the note with the rest of the class, Mr. Cat.

Sure. Names have been redacted

Thanks, XXXXX. Just so I can guarantee the bar knows who everyone is/lets them in, can you send their full last names? Thanks GO BILLS!

Sure. Names have been redacted

Thanks, XXXXX. Just so I can guarantee the bar knows who everyone is/lets them in, can you send their full last names? Thanks GO BILLS!

Why did you ask me for my social security number and my inseam measurement?

And if we get to a certain number, they'll shut down the entire bar for us.

Highlights: we'll have representation from Backers of Albuquerque and a couple is flying in from Hong Kong.

The woman from Hong Kong tells me her and husband come home once and a year and it's always from the Bills. Not deaths, weddings, holidays, or anything like that...the Bills.

How !@#$ing sweet is that?

What a guy!

My band had a banner made on esigns.com for about $40 and it's like 2.5' x 6 5'.

Hey Beerball, can I get authorization from someone important on this board to get a banner made??? Also, can someone else design it? I will support this banner financially, lol

mmmm crudite.

:censored: you

I don't think that you cleared that with us?

Mrs. Cletus said that she's the one that approves/denies requests for leave, so.... You probably want to take that up with her!!!

What ever happened to the guy who was trying to organize a TBD tour of Soldier Field on the Friday before the game? That would be rad.

Haha, it would be. I don't know who that guy was. I might be able to help facilitate that, though...if enough out-of-towners show interest.

My grand plan involved a march on Sunday morning. Two groups originating from each of Chicago's Bills bars (they're on the same street), having the groups meet in the middle for a rally at a park that's squarely in the center of the two with Marv on a megaphone (he lives less than a mile from this spot).

It would have also been supplemented by a resolution being read at City Council naming Sept. 6. 2014 (that Saturday) as Buffalo Bills Day in Chicago. Unfortunately, Council has adjourned until Sept. 10.

• 2 weeks later...

165 RSVP's, which means 35 more (and I'm sure some local Bills fans won't bother to RSVP) and we've reached the bar's capacity.

IF YOU'RE PLANNING TO COME, RSVP SO WE CAN GET YOU IN!

GO BILLS!

Holy ****! That sounds like a blast and only 30 bucks? Wish I could make it...... :cry: :cry: