Ron Jaworski

Yeah I don't get the hate either. Jaws is somewhat of a buffoon, but I don't think he's disingenuous. He's just often wrong about evaluating talent at the QB position.

People don't like hearing negative... He's also has been so wrong on so many people

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I don't get the hate either. Jaws is somewhat of a buffoon, but I don't think he's disingenuous. He's just often wrong about evaluating talent at the QB position.

I don't think he pretends to be unaware, he's just ignorant.

Some charmed life Jaws has lived. Completely mediocre qb, then latches on at ESPN early on. No way a former athlete of his talent level stays on with them at this point in ESPN's stature. Sure they probably hire him, they hire everyone that hangs up the cleats, but guys like him with no analyst talent never last more than a season.

You think Sephen A has any talent? I only hear a loud mouth.

I do not think he has any talent. I loathe those shows, and lose a little respect for anyone I see watching them. But people are drawn to controversy so I understand S A Smith's existence. Jaws... completely baffles me, he just bring nothing to the table.

Screw him

@john_wawrow: AP Source: Bon Jovi group interested in buying #Bills has explored stadium sites in Toronto.

http://t.co/n0GRryEklW

As I said in the other thread--of course they looked at Toronto sites. Please also notice that now they are looking at WNY sites...it's consistent with what we've been hearing--that they wanted to move the team, but were told their only option is to keep it here.

As I said in the other thread--of course they looked at Toronto sites. Please also notice that now they are looking at WNY sites...it's consistent with what we've been hearing--that they wanted to move the team, but were told their only option is to keep it here.

I live here in Miami. I have some land in the Everglades that you might be interested in.

It is extremely naive to believe the NFL would approve a sale to owners who "grudgingly" agree to keep the team in WNY but will be looking for the first chance they get to move it.

Toronto group bid was just torpedoed.

It is extremely naive to believe the NFL would approve a sale to owners who "grudgingly" agree to keep the team in WNY but will be looking for the first chance they get to move it.

Toronto group bid was just torpedoed.

Oh I fully agree--never one have I said I think they'll win the bid.

I live here in Miami. I have some land in the Everglades that you might be interested in.

Fortunately that joke is just as funny as the previous 4 times it's been told in this thread!

Thankfully it doesn't matter what we believe; what matters is what the trust would allow.

Oh I fully agree--never one have I said I think they'll win the bid.

Fortunately that joke is just as funny as the previous 4 times it's been told in this thread!

Thankfully it doesn't matter what we believe; what matters is what the trust would allow.

You are forgetting the language of the lease. We also do not know what the terms of the Trust are. Given Ralph's desire to keep the team in Buffalo, I would not be surprised if there is language in the trust that favor's bidders who will keep the team in Buffalo.

P.S. I am glad you like the joke about naivete.

What is so hard to believe about Jaws having a conversation with his good friend and his good friend saying I want to keep the team in Buffalo? Jbj could very well want to keep the team in Buffalo. The only reason he aligned with the Toronto guys is he needed their billions. Now that it is clear they cannot move the team or even talk about it, he is lobbying them to stay in Buffalo. Otherwise they are OUT of any bidding.

You are forgetting the language of the lease. We also do not know what the terms of the Trust are. Given Ralph's desire to keep the team in Buffalo, I would not be surprised if there is language in the trust that favor's bidders who will keep the team in Buffalo.

P.S. I am glad you like the joke about naivete.

I didn't forget anything--and fwiw, I believe you are correct about Buffalo bidders having an advantage

What is so hard to believe about Jaws having a conversation with his good friend and his good friend saying I want to keep the team in Buffalo? Jbj could very well want to keep the team in Buffalo. The only reason he aligned with the Toronto guys is he needed their billions. Now that it is clear they cannot move the team or even talk about it, he is lobbying them to stay in Buffalo. Otherwise they are OUT of any bidding.

Then he was a dumbass for attaching himself to that group. Particularly after the backlash. I don't want to think about how ugly it will get if they are announced as the owners. Whether or not he intends to keep the team in WNY or not the fans will never ever trust him and in the short term it will likely be very, very bad.

I've given this quite a lot of thought over these last several months and I have to say that if they win the bid I think I'm out regardless of what they say. I just won't believe them and I don't want to have that boogeyman in the closet every single day.

The trust has the ability to end this charade once and for all next week when they select bidders for round 2. If they REALLY are trying to do right by us this will all end then and only legitimate Buffalo bidders will remain. I want to be able to go to opening day knowing who my new owner is and being able to celebrate that with my bretheren.

Then he was a dumbass for attaching himself to that group. Particularly after the backlash. I don't want to think about how ugly it will get if they are announced as the owners. Whether or not he intends to keep the team in WNY or not the fans will never ever trust him and in the short term it will likely be very, very bad.

I've given this quite a lot of thought over these last several months and I have to say that if they win the bid I think I'm out regardless of what they say. I just won't believe them and I don't want to have that boogeyman in the closet every single day.

The trust has the ability to end this charade once and for all next week when they select bidders for round 2. If they REALLY are trying to do right by us this will all end then and only legitimate Buffalo bidders will remain. I want to be able to go to opening day knowing who my new owner is and being able to celebrate that with my bretheren.

In all fairness to Bon Jovi, as Kelly said, he may have had no choice to associate his potential ownership with Canadian groups...with their clogs, mullets, murjani jeans, puka shells and hockey sweaters, they are the only ones who would seem oblivious to how repulsive Bon Jovi and is music are... not many self respecting US billionaires would want anything to do with him... but Trump doesn't need money!

In all fairness to Bon Jovi, as Kelly said, he may have had no choice to associate his potential ownership with Canadian groups...with their clogs, mullets, murjani jeans, puka shells and hockey sweaters, they are the only ones who would seem oblivious to how repulsive Bon Jovi and is music are... not many self respecting US billionaires would want anything to do with him... but Trump doesn't need money!

:lol: