Gymnast Destroys Ninja Warrior Obstacle Course

Wow and she lost considerable time collecting herself between obstacles. She really could have killed the time by compressing some of this.

I don't see how...with that amount of gripping/pulling work in that short a time period, you absolutely need to rest.

As to the video/performance, I'll say this: with no ego, I can say that I am--pound for pound--the strongest person I know...and I definitely could not have done that. I would've likely been done at the obstacle that required moving from one of the big red loops to the next, as my short arms would've done me in on that one.

Extremely impressive.

I guess that's why it's often said that athletes are born; not created.

I don't see how...with that amount of gripping/pulling work in that short a time period, you absolutely need to rest.

I agree a bit of a rest and collecting of thoughts is a good thing but she is clearly in top shape. She could ave shaved time off.

I agree a bit of a rest and collecting of thoughts is a good thing but she is clearly in top shape. She could ave shaved time off.

I was wondering the same thing as I watched the clip. Clearly very impressive, but was time not important? Does anyone who watches the show know if there is some kind of time limit?

Time is only important if the number of people that finish the course exceeds the number of qualifying spots they have in that region for the Vegas finals.

Edited by KikoSeeBallKikoGetBall

I was wondering the same thing as I watched the clip. Clearly very impressive, but was time not important? Does anyone who watches the show know if there is some kind of time limit?

Also, they are trying to qualify for the actual tournament in Japan, some of which is actually timed. It's four levels of hell, In like 25 years only six or seven guys have completed all four stages. It's Beyond insane...

I saw a video yesterday MAN was she good. And the way she climbed the last tower HOLY :censored:

5 foot tall and 100 lb's

oh and I loved it, very near or at the end, when one of the announcers said Shut The Front Door!!!

kacy-catanzaro.png

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

I am not the strongest and most physically gifted person I know... There were several points in that video where I saw something and thought to myself- I could do that without a doubt!! Every time the showed a shot of the crowd and I saw someone drinking a beer... "Yup, I can do that!"

jboyst- road trip????

I am not the strongest and most physically gifted person I know... There were several points in that video where I saw something and thought to myself- I could do that without a doubt!! Every time the showed a shot of the crowd and I saw someone drinking a beer... "Yup, I can do that!"

jboyst- road trip????

I don't chase women. no road trip. :nana: