What is better, no guns, or more guns?

TAMARA KEEL: So, try and guess the firearm used by the dude who took the hostages at the Texas synagogue before the FBI’s HRT helped him take the Room Temperature Challenge.

Was it:

A deadly AR-47 assault weapon bought at a loophole?

A fifty caliber sniper rifle bought from an “Iron Pipeline” crooked dealer?

A stolen handgun bought from a crook?

If you guessed the third option, you’re absolutely right!

Shocking, I know.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/texas-hostage-akram-buchdahl/2022/01/20/69296bc0-7a01-11ec-9102-d65488c31bb1_story.html?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

So the guns have become sentient?  Holy @#$%!!!

Can’t get rid of all guns nor would we want to. We CAN prosecute and lock up criminals though. Even in a fantasy world without guns they’d use something else. They would still be criminals. We all know these crimes are commuted overwhelmingly with illegal guns anyway. They continue to spew the same nonsensical drivel. Criminals are the problem! 

42 minutes ago, BillStime said:

They're sounding the alarm regarding crime and the correlation between the rise in crime and cities become soft on crime.   Care to comment on that?  Topic Billy Boy....stay on topic. 

BTW we've always had guns.  Why is there a surge in violent crime now? 

15 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Can’t get rid of all guns nor would we want to. We CAN prosecute and lock up criminals though. Even in a fantasy world without guns they’d use something else. They would still be criminals. We all know these crimes are commuted overwhelmingly with illegal guns anyway. They continue to spew the same nonsensical drivel. Criminals are the problem! 

The overwhelming number of smash and grab is a perfect example of criminals will commit crimes guns or no guns.  They found an easy way to commit crimes and make money.  Who needs guns right? 

Edited by Chef Jim
  • Like (+1) 1

Including a link..................it's what adults do.

Police looking for suspect after 2 people shot outside Buffalo high school

Authorities are looking for a suspect after a student and a security guard were shot outside a Buffalo high school on Wednesday afternoon. The student is currently in surgery, while the security guard sustained non-life-threatening injuries, Buffalo Police Deputy Commissioner Joseph Gramaglia said during a press conference Wednesday evening.

The shooting allegedly happened after a multiple people got into a dispute on the sidewalk outside of McKinley High School. The school had been dismissed 20 minutes prior to the shooting, but about 100 students were still in the building for after-school activities. Those students were placed on a lockdown, but they have since been upgraded to a shelter in place, Gramaglia said

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/buffalo-high-school-shooting-suspect/

Just now, BillStime said:

Amazing what is safe to teach at schools and what is not safe to teach at school when it comes to the Cult.

#PartyofDeath

So what is sick about teaching gun safety?

Party of death?   So in your mind safety = death?  🙄

3 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Why?  What do you have against your children learning the importance of gun safety?  

The NRA is a Russian asset, domestic terrorist organization and one of the largest dark money laundering organizations in the United States.

The goal of the NRA is to sell more guns, period. The NRA wants nothing more than groom their prospective customers.

I do not want guns in schools PERIOD and it is my prerogative if/when to teach my kids how to use a gun.

So it’s your prerogative to teach your kids about guns. Good. And you know the best system we have in place to help you teach them about guns?  Yes…the NRA. 

So I assume you have children. What have you taught them about guns and gun safety?

Have you ever been to a shooting range?  

14 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

So it’s your prerogative to teach your kids about guns. Good. And you know the best system we have in place to help you teach them about guns?  Yes…the NRA. 

So I assume you have children. What have you taught them about guns and gun safety?

Have you ever been to a shooting range?  

The NRA needs to be abolished; not expanded.

None of your business.