What is better, no guns, or more guns?

6 hours ago, Orlando Tim said:

I don't actually defend this dude but this is a case that shows your stupidity. You believe a guy doing no harm to anyone in his protest is more problematic than guys who burn down buildings and murder people, it basically describes you to a T Billsy. This guy is a moron but still far more rational than you Billsy.

You have NOTHING to do with schools

16 hours ago, Irv said:

Do a lot of people open carry?  If you had to guess what %?  Just curious.  Only the cops can do that here.   I have a Remington 870 pump with my deer barrel, loaded with 000 Buck for the house.  That should do the trick without shooting through walls!

No. It's way more comfortable, but you rarely see it. Only time I do is when I go to the long distance range (Anything 100 yards and under, I'll just shoot at my home range) because I'm going to shoot & train like I would carry in a SHTF scenario. 

I use a Versacarry holster and I love it. The one I have only covers the trigger, my SR9c attaches via the barrel. It's a genius design. 

(not my photo)

Lightbox_Back__29595.thumb.jpg.20225d2c96000bcd9f65e7a5b59b07a8.jpg

17 hours ago, Irv said:

Do a lot of people open carry?  If you had to guess what %?  Just curious.  Only the cops can do that here.   I have a Remington 870 pump with my deer barrel, loaded with 000 Buck for the house.  That should do the trick without shooting through walls!

Oh, don't be fooled.... it will rip through 5-6 walls. Grand Thumb did a video about drywall just recently and the only round that didn't just cut straight through every wall they built? Heavy 5.56 round. The 00 buck went through every wall! 

That said, it's a great home defense shell. Throwing basically eight 9mm bullets chasing a single target at once. 

• Like (+1) 1

17 hours ago, SUNY_amherst said:

You are awfully sensitive. I don’t think I used a slur and girl gun as an insult is your interpretation 

I would call a VW beetle a girl’s car. A vehicle typically driven by young girls. Is that an insult? Not really. That’s how I feel about that little glock

It's not a Glock. 

And he's referring to your "that's ghey" comment. 

17 minutes ago, Andy1 said:

So according to the gun lobby, the more people we have on the streets and with ARs in their hands, the safer we will all be. Eventually the crossing guards will be armed.

Source? 

3 minutes ago, SUNY_amherst said:

the silencer was bigger than the gun lol

Well, that's not even true....  but whatever. I'm not a Glock guy myself, I just can't pass up a threaded PSA "Glock clone" that cost me $225 (I got the lower for $45 and the upper for $179). 

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, SUNY_amherst said:

no its cool I mean you get something they are throwing out for dirt cheap, I understand but I personally wouldn't brag about it on the internet

I'll make sure to run it by you before I post things. 

19 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

I appreciate you admitting that you think murder and arson are not as problematic as someone walking around with a gun.

I have no idea wtf you’re talking about (arson and murder have nothing to do with that MAGA nut standing outside near a bus stop with AR15).

More importantly - I do appreciate the fact that you’re not disputing your claim of being a teacher.

• Dislike 1

On 5/21/2023 at 8:48 PM, BillStime said:

I have no idea wtf you’re talking about (arson and murder have nothing to do with that MAGA nut standing outside near a bus stop with AR15).

More importantly - I do appreciate the fact that you’re not disputing your claim of being a teacher.

He's talking about the riots that took place where half a billion dollars worth of property were destroyed. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1