What is better, no guns, or more guns?

Well I guess I finally figured something out though I’m not sure how I did it. 

I built both AR’s from scratch. 

The carbine at the top is a Kel Tec Sub-2000 chambered in 9. While they’re inexpensive that one is definitely over $1k with the upgrades I had the good folks at Mcarbo do to it. That’s my car gun. 

The gun below it is a 10.5 AR “pistol” chambered in 5.56 — really shoulda built that one in 300 AAC. 

The tan handgun below is my everyday carry, the Sig M18. I added a red dot optic and I can knock steel targets past 50 with it!

Glock 17 is to the right of the sig. That’s my bed gun. I attached a TRL-8 laser/light combo to it. 

Below that is my pride-n-joy. Spared no expense. I used a Faxon gunner barrel, it’s a bull barrel in the back, skinny in the front. I used a Aero upper and lower receivers. I got a lightweight bolt from Faxon to go with the barrel. I have a hydraulic buffer as opposed to spring. I used Bravo company parts for the guts and kept the trigger milspec — this thing needs to be able to be fed scavenged rounds so I opted not to do any fancy trigger work. I added an eotech w/ 3x magnifier. That gun is a work horse. I love it. 

I have a .22 but she’s not in the picture and .22’s Are boring. 

...it is ill advised to riot at my house. 

And yes, I spray paint my guns. 

43542ABD-57DA-4EC7-96F1-93225D83E41D.jpeg

Edited by Dragoon
  • Awesome! (+1) 5

BLACK AMERICANS NOW ACCOUNT FOR THE HIGHEST INCREASE IN GUN SALES OF ANY DEMOGRAPHIC   August 7, 2020

“The highest overall firearm sales increase comes from Black men and women, who show a 58.2% increase in purchases during the first six months of 2020 versus the same period last year,” wrote Jim Curcuruto, National Shooting Sports Foundation (NSSF) director of Research and Market Development, in his report according to AOL News.

“Bottom line is that there has never been a sustained surge in firearm sales quite like what we are in the midst of.”

Overall, gun sales have been surging across the United States. According to The Brookings Institution, nearly 3 million firearms had been purchased since March 

https://www.blackenterprise.com/black-americans-now-account-for-the-highest-increase-in-gun-sales-of-any-demographic/

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, ALF said:

BLACK AMERICANS NOW ACCOUNT FOR THE HIGHEST INCREASE IN GUN SALES OF ANY DEMOGRAPHIC   August 7, 2020

“The highest overall firearm sales increase comes from Black men and women, who show a 58.2% increase in purchases during the first six months of 2020 versus the same period last year,” wrote Jim Curcuruto, National Shooting Sports Foundation (NSSF) director of Research and Market Development, in his report according to AOL News.

“Bottom line is that there has never been a sustained surge in firearm sales quite like what we are in the midst of.”

Overall, gun sales have been surging across the United States. According to The Brookings Institution, nearly 3 million firearms had been purchased since March 

https://www.blackenterprise.com/black-americans-now-account-for-the-highest-increase-in-gun-sales-of-any-demographic/

Good.  The more the merrier.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, ALF said:

Great.

Of course that won't stop the smears by the democrat party towards "gun owners"

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, ALF said:

When woke politicians and out-of-town political & social activists push to remove police from neighborhoods people figure out real fast they're going to be left to defend themselves.   

• Thank you (+1) 2

4 hours ago, B-Man said:

Great.

Of course that won't stop the smears by the democrat party towards "gun owners"

That's a dog whistle for "racist white people".

I can't stand gunaphobics and hatred for "the other". 

(sorry I couldn't resist talking like a libtard) 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Well, Fred, molon labe.

And the desire to ban AR-15's does make one the enemy of the 2nd amendment. Nobody....is taking my guns. Also, I see it as my civic duty to maintain my arms and my proficiency in them. 'Behind every blade of grass is an American with a rifle.'

https://constitutioncenter.org/interactive-constitution/interpretation/amendment-ii/interps/99

"Implicit in the debate between Federalists and Anti-Federalists were two shared assumptions. First, that the proposed new Constitution gave the federal government almost total legal authority over the army and militia. Second, that the federal government should not have any authority at all to disarm the citizenry. They disagreed only about whether an armed populace could adequately deter federal oppression."

On 10/1/2020 at 6:21 PM, BillsToast said:

(sorry I couldn't resist talking like a libtard) 

You did a GREAT job

Alright — let’s get this thing heated!!!

What is the best gun, PERIOD?! 

Now I feel there’s a lot of uses for guns, but if you had to pick one gun, what caliber and what would it be?

Personally, I operate best off the AR platform and would take it in 300 blackout. I can take down decent size game with that and for defense, it really don’t get better than that. 

...and if anybody states AKs let me just say this — AKs were made by communists for terrorists and that is indisputable.