Last meal?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A bottle of No. 3 gin, ice and a lemon.

Beef bone marrow smeared on a toasted croissant seasoned with sea salt.

1 pound of Lake Erie Perch, onion rings w/ a side of tartar sauce.

Brasied short ribs, buttered pappadardelle, romano cheese and black pepper.

A slice of Bocces extra cheese and pepperoni pizza

Edited by BuffaloBillsForever

Chicken spiedies (look it up if you don't know) on white bread

Macaroni salad (w tuna)

French fries

Medium cheese and pep from Amherst ale house

Better than sex cake

They don't allow alcohol with your last meal - so, following the rules I won't include my delicious beverage choices

hmmm seeing as I have been in Thailand for 7 years and was in Korea for a year in a half and lived in NYC for 12 before that and haven't been in BFLO since 2002 and haven't had real Bflo food since before that really.

I will have a big spliff a steak sandwich from the old pink, 20 chicken wings from Duffs on Sheridan, a Baily Boccies 2x cheese and pepperoni with mushrooms, a beef on weck from the place on Cayuga (and Harlem?) near the airport, a Teds footlong some polish food from a place on the south side that I forget the name of, my sisters ex husbands sisters Italian xmas dinner (which included lobster and all sorts of real Italian pasta stuff) a bag of sponge candy...... and something from La nova which I will have to think about.

Hmmm I miss NYC food to but that list is longer than I want to type here and most of you wouldn't know what I was talking about.

Edited by bowery4

Bacon-wrapped scallops

Caesar Salad, extra croutons, extra dressing

bowl of french onion soup

10 oz. filet with a side of bearnaise sauce

mashed potatoes and gravy

Huge blunt filled with the dankiest of dank.

Peace out.

Mt Dew Baja Blast

Mt Dew Pitch Black Vol.2

Allagash White or Abita Mardi Gras

Taco Bell:

4 Loaded Potato Grillers

Quesdilla, chicken

3 Chalupas

Combo #4

Hungry Howies Cheeseburger Pizza with ranch crust

Local places fried chicken parm

Chicken beef and brocoli in garlic sauce with fried rice and lo mein mixed

Blue Bell ice cream - chocolate chip cookie dough

Doritos Cool ranch

Grassfed beef cheeseburger

2 chopped bbq sammies no slaw

Chocolate cake

3 gallons of ranch dressing

Mila Kunis

12 pieces of bacon

Edited by jboyst62

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Last_meal

some interesting things in this link...such as "sugar free pecan pie"...why, if your going to be executed in a few minutes are you eating sugar free? could this person have REALLY thought sugar free tasted better?

KFC seems really popular

Extra Crispy or Original Recipe?? Chances are that a guy who committed mass murder would probably watch his cholesterol intake and choose the Original.

BLT Steakhouse.... best popovers ever. Seriously.

http://www.e2hospita...opovers-recipe/

Thanks JR. Those look very similar to a place in Buffalo called "The Buffalo Club" on Delaware. We used to go quite often and they were extremely light, tasty. Nothing finer (except maybe homemade buttermilk/hand rolled biscuits with real strawberry preserves) Edited by BringBackFergy

I would check out this BLT. It's sort of a chain (I went to the one in Charlotte, but I think they have 8-10 restaurants in the east coast). The popovers are actually free and they give you a little recipe card with them.

I will have to check out the buffalo club--thanks!

I have thought about buying a popover pan and making some, but it seems really hard.

Buffalo Club is a private club (like a country club) we used to be members of when I was a little runt...the popovers they served were very similar to the BLT ones (looks anyway). Definitely get a popover pan...they are pretty easy to make if you keep your oven hot and keep the batter a little bit lumpy (it creates the voids in the final popover that make them light).

• 2 months later...