Belichick caught cheating again?

Nothing to do with being a Bills fan?

Other fans B word about it. Some Bills fans are obsessed.

And it is not just about the coach. Brady is often portrayed here as a pansy. No NFL qb is, let alone an all-time great.

did you watch those two you tune video's? or the picture of him on the water slide? or his kicking the Raven in the knee?

pansy all the way.

You don't think if Dareus was busted in February, Marrone would have contacted him? Of course he would have.

Does it matter to the NFL what Bellichick and Hernandez were talking about?

ummm yes when Hernandez is up for multiple counts of murder.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, Belichick cheated. BFD! There isn't a coach in the NFL that hasn't cheated in his career. Yet many target Belichick and asterisk such a thing in relation to the Patriots.

Not only is this perplexing but it screams of jealousy.

Cheated and won sbs. I'm pretty sure their is an asterisk on his driver's license.

BB, "Why is there an asteriks on my driver's license?"

Smart ass dmv clerk "Oh that's cuz you cheated muthaf! Next"

You don't think that every NFL coach has, at some time during their ramp up to the epitome of coaching level in their sport, not once cheated? OK, nothing I say will convince you otherwise. So keep asterisking away :rolleyes:

Of course we all speed, break the rules. BUT, once you get caught a bunch of times, good social behavior tells you to: SLOW DOWN, do not break the law anymore.

did you watch those two you tune video's? or the picture of him on the water slide? or his kicking the Raven in the knee?

pansy all the way.

ummm yes when Hernandez is up for multiple counts of murder.

Say what? LOL.

Of course we all speed, break the rules. BUT, once you get caught a bunch of times, good social behavior tells you to: SLOW DOWN, do not break the law anymore.

Speeding has nothing to due with "social behavior". And speeding tickets don't alter speeding behavior.

That's pretty much exactly what I'm saying. I have no proof to believe otherwise, however I do (as does the NFL) have proof that Belicheat has cheated. All you're doing is proving my point about the lack of independent thought. You think you can just throw out a comment stating "ALL" coaches cheated and try to pass that off as fact? Lol... C'mon man!

You need to understand there's gaining a competitive advantage LEGALLY and gaining a competitive advantage ILLEGALLY.

************************************************* <---- Many asterisks.

Speeding has nothing to due with "social behavior". And speeding tickets don't alter speeding behavior.

Thanks Bill Belicheat for that one!

They do mine when I get a few...

Yeah. It was painful.

Should have goe with the Beasties

Thank Bill Belicheat again for altering a good message.

You don't think that every NFL coach has, at some time during their ramp up to the epitome of coaching level in their sport, not once cheated? OK, nothing I say will convince you otherwise. So keep asterisking away :rolleyes:

Oh, so the 'it is okay because everyone else does it too' argument. My daughters have been trying that on me for years.

First of all, there is no way to tell if every coach cheated in some way. Secondly, every perpetrator is judged against the evidence available against him. There is no tangential argument that can wish it away

Say what? LOL.

we'll agree to disagree. I used to average a speeding ticket once every 16 months. After a few years I thought I'd better slow it down some.

Oh I still speed but I make an effort to not overdo it.

I drive a rural road on the way home to avoid traffic and there is a spot where the road dips and I get to just over 60 in a 45,

Often times a cop sits there waiting for speeders. Well, 3 weeks ago I forgot to be cautious at that point and WAMMO. on came the bubble lights.yadda yadda ...

the cop came back to me and said you have an excellent driving record so I'll let you off with a warning.

the day I wasn't as aware was the day I got caught

Oh, so the 'it is okay because everyone else does it too' argument. My daughters have been trying that on me for years.

First of all, there is no way to tell if every coach cheated in some way. Secondly, every perpetrator is judged against the evidence available against him. There is no tangential argument that can wish it away

^^^This^^^

I am trying hard not to underestimate the: "But, judge, I was only going w/the flow" crowd.

It's getting testy in here.

If Biil Belicheck's off-season conversations with players helps him beat other teams ... then he's playing against schitty teams.

This rule is a joke and so is the notion of any punishment in excess of a fine.

I assume the nflpa wanted privacy/freedom for its members.

That said, I'm curious to hear the contents of the texts- conditioning? Strategy? Motivation? Or counseling a guy who he was worried about having free time?

Contracting a few hits? Threatening a few refs?

we'll agree to disagree. I used to average a speeding ticket once every 16 months. After a few years I thought I'd better slow it down some.

Oh I still speed but I make an effort to not overdo it.

I drive a rural road on the way home to avoid traffic and there is a spot where the road dips and I get to just over 60 in a 45,

Often times a cop sits there waiting for speeders. Well, 3 weeks ago I forgot to be cautious at that point and WAMMO. on came the bubble lights.yadda yadda ...

the cop came back to me and said you have an excellent driving record so I'll let you off with a warning.

the day I wasn't as aware was the day I got caught

LoL... Sorry to rehash old fueds... Good for you! ;-) ;-)

Stick it WEO.

My biggest thing about "Mass Holes" is a story while up in Burlington, VT. Down by The Lake. People were parking and feeding the meters... One Mass Hole drives on up and walks away without dumping some coin... I couldn't resist saying: "Oh yeah, I think they want cars to feed the meters today." Classic Mass Hole reply: "Oh, those aren't for me, I never pay." Yeah, and you wonder why Mass is one of the most heavily regulated states in the Good Old US of A. Classic, I am not paying.

"Won't pay, I won't pay ya, no way!" Thanks again Belicheat, you are perfect role model and mentor.

You found the perfect home Bill! That and New Jersey, oh wait that is where you are from?

If Biil Belicheck's off-season conversations with players helps him beat other teams ... then he's playing against schitty teams.

My comments are directed at Billy's previous infractions. If he wants to talk with a murder suspect, that's on him.

Edited by McD

That's pretty much exactly what I'm saying. I have no proof to believe otherwise, however I do (as does the NFL) have proof that Belicheat has cheated. All you're doing is proving my point about the lack of independent thought. You think you can just throw out a comment stating "ALL" coaches cheated and try to pass that off as fact? Lol... C'mon man!

You need to understand there's gaining a competitive advantage LEGALLY and gaining a competitive advantage ILLEGALLY.

************************************************* <---- Many asterisks.

You also have no proof that reindeer can fly but common sense prevails eventually.

Also, do asterisk any coach or team that you know has been shown to cheat or is this honour only given and specific to the Pats?

I usually agree w/you Gug... I understand, but it is still a rule. When has Gugny been given the power to dictate what is a joke or not? Follow the rules until the rules change. Get caught multiple times, be on your best behavior.

Maybe you & Bill can advocate for rule change?

You also have no proof that reindeer can fly but common sense prevails eventually.

Also, do asterisk any coach or team that you know has been shown to cheat or is this honour only given and specific to the Pats?

Very weak analogies man. I expected more and/or better from you. I'm talking multi-billion dollar sports, and you're talking reindeer. The asterisks (ironically enough) were just randomly thrown out there much like your defense of Belicheat. I had no real purpose for them, just threw them out there, however a case can be made for their relevance I'm sure.