Dunn Tire --- What a big disappointment (edit, it all worked out)

My wife and I drove 25 miles to Henrietta to get some Night Practice tickets . We waited in the car for a half hour and then my wife went in to get tickets . They told her that in order to get tickets she had to sign up to get a 10 point inspection on her car and it would take about an hour . We left . Bye-bye Dunn Tire . You won't see my business again !

Edited by Beerball

My wife and I drove 25 miles to Henrietta to get some Night Practice tickets . We waited in the car for a half hour and then my wife went in to get tickets . They told her that in order to get tickets she had to sign up to get a 10 point inspection on her car and it would take about an hour . We left . Bye-bye Dunn Tire . You won't see my business again !

Geez that sucks! With Verizon you just went in and asked. No BS.

Wow

Well , apparently the 10 point inspection was "optional" but they didn't tell my wife that . I received a notice from Dunn Tire management in Buffalo . My wife called the number and he said that the inspection was optional and apologized for the misunderstanding and said he would have tickets sent out to us . Pretty good Customer Service from a company ! The Aug 18 date is the only date possible that we could go as a handicapped cousin from Buffalo was looking forward to attending the practice . It all worked out .

Gee, that 10 point inspection would probably 30 things 'wrong' with your car, too.

LOL

Kinda the opposite of the get two free Super Bowl tix with the purchase of a pencil for $2,000.

Well , apparently the 10 point inspection was "optional" but they didn't tell my wife that . I received a notice from Dunn Tire management in Buffalo . My wife called the number and he said that the inspection was optional and apologized for the misunderstanding and said he would have tickets sent out to us . Pretty good Customer Service from a company ! The Aug 18 date is the only date possible that we could go as a handicapped cousin from Buffalo was looking forward to attending the practice . It all worked out .

Just be happy that they didn't try to weasel out a 10-point inspection on your wife.

I respect you for posting that they corrected what they did wrong.

:thumbsup: Have fun at TC!

I don't usually flip out over bad customer service, but some things definitely require a level-headed complaint. If I were in your shoes, I would definitely contact the Bills about this. That's some grade-A moose dookie right there.

SO I FEEL SINCE THIS IS THE TOPIC HERE I SHOULD TELL YOU ALL MY DUNN TIRE EXPERIENCE, FROM A SUBURB OF ROCHESTER WE WERE ON THE WAY TO THE BILLS VS DOLPHINS THURSDAY NIGHT GAME A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO, MY FRIEND AND I UNFORTUNATELY HAD A FLAT TIRE. LUCKILY WE HAD AAA AND THEY PICKED US UP AND WE TOLD THEM TO HEAD TOWARD THE STADIUM. THEY DROPPED US OFF AT THE DUNN TIRE IN CLEARANCE. WE WAITED OVER AN HOUR TO HAVE THEM LOOK AT THE TRUCK AND BY THE TIME THEY DID, OF COARSE THE TOW TRUCK HAD ALREADY LEFT. THEY HAD TOLD US THEY COULDN'T PUT A TIRE ON AND SEND US ON OUR WAY, BUT INSTEAD THE ONLY OPTION THEY SAID THEY COULD DO IS REPLACE ALL 4. SO INSTEAD OF TAKING CARE OF US BY PUTTING ON A TIRE THAT WOULD GET US TO AND FROM THE GAME, THEY SCREWED US AND SAID THEY COULDN'T DO ANYTHING BUT REPLACE ALL 4, NOT TO MENTION MY FRIEND GOT 2 TIRES REPLACED A MONTH EARLIER. THEY TRULY ARE SCUM BAGS. WEREN'T THEY OR ARE THEY STILL A SPONSOR OF THE BILLS, IF THEY WERE OR STILL ARE I STRONGLY URGE THE BILLS TO END THAT RELATIONSHIP ASAP! ALSO, AFTER TELLING A FRIENDS RELATIVE MY STORY, HE SAID HE HAD WORKED AT DUNN TIRE FOR A WEEK AND THEY TRAINED HIM TO TELL CUSTOMERS THEY HAVE THINGS WRONG WITH THEIR CARS EVEN WHEN THEY DONT, ESPECIALLY OLDER PEOPLE.

-TAKE THIS AS YOU WISH, I JUST WANTED TO SHARE MY BAD EXPERIENCE