Bills kick off HOF game tonight!!!!!!!

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably the wrong thread to ask this... I have seen on here where you can subscribe to something online and get access to live video of all preseason games... Can someone please point me in the right direction??

Also, what would I need to get to stream from my laptop to a tv

For this weekends game you wouldn't need to stream it if you have a TV nearby. It will be on NBC, at 8pm.

I don't think I have an HDMI port on my laptop... Can I get something that is USB on one end and HDMI on the other?

I hope these are stupid questions, lol

Yes you can. Just Google "usb to hdmi adapter" and you'll find some options.

From Weather.gov

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?textField1=40.79894657400047&textField2=-81.37844708299968#.U9sBAcJ0yig

Saturday - A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 79. South wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

Saturday Night - A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 60. Light and variable wind. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

Sunday - A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 80. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Sunday Night - Partly cloudy, with a low around 59.

I can't find it on the HOF webpage, but I believe with a chance of thunderstorms, they'll move the ceremony inside. Not sure if they have a facility large enough for all the ticket holders to attend.

Do you think the Bills will stick to the usual HOF game 1 series and out for the starters? Or do you think they will treat it more like a normal 1st pre-season game and have a lot of the starters play the entire 1st Quarter? It is on late over here and I need to know how long it is worth staying up for..... do I need to book Monday morning off work??

Do you think the Bills will stick to the usual HOF game 1 series and out for the starters? Or do you think they will treat it more like a normal 1st pre-season game and have a lot of the starters play the entire 1st Quarter? It is on late over here and I need to know how long it is worth staying up for..... do I need to book Monday morning off work??

Marrone said yesterday that he is going to discuss which starters will play and how much after practice tonight.