Josh Gordon arrested for DUI

you can't fix stupid but... .09?1? It may be over the legal limit but it's hardly intoxicated. 20,000 cars pour out every stadium every game day higher than .09. Heck, I am .09 after my first cup of coffee every morning.

And suspensions for weed is ridiculous while nothing in place to even test HGH. As long as the illegal drugs make the players bigger and faster let's look the other way. But recreational marijuana costs four games and then a year?

Again, you can't fix stupid but stupid starts at the top with Roger, the owners and the NFLPA.

Completely agree as well. Common sense has been beaten politically, by a strong force. Can't say anymore outside PPP.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are going to suspend him for the year at least. Sucks for the Browns, they really don't have any WR's outside of him. Browns offense isn't going to be very good this year.

Losing Gordon sucks but I actually liked the Miles Austin signing if he can stay healthy. Andrew Hawkins will play in the slot. Burleson is the other guy on the outside and Cameron is a stud at TE. But they don't really have a WR to stretch the field and failed to draft one. Any one of our top 5 WRs would start for them IMO.

Pettine has said they plan to run the ball much more than last year.

Edited by YoloinOhio

Losing Gordon sucks but I actually liked the Miles Austin signing if he can stay healthy. Andrew Hawkins will play in the slot. Burleson is the other guy on the outside and Cameron is a stud at TE. But they don't really have a WR to stretch the field and failed to draft one. Any one of our top 5 WRs would start for them IMO.

Pettine has said they plan to run the ball much more than last year.

Hence the TJ Graham trade.

oops too soon ?

you can't fix stupid but... .09?1? It may be over the legal limit but it's hardly intoxicated. 20,000 cars pour out every stadium every game day higher than .09. Heck, I am .09 after my first cup of coffee every morning.

And suspensions for weed is ridiculous while nothing in place to even test HGH. As long as the illegal drugs make the players bigger and faster let's look the other way. But recreational marijuana costs four games and then a year?

Again, you can't fix stupid but stupid starts at the top with Roger, the owners and the NFLPA.

Its true and this whole excessive suspension program was an attempt at being politically correct. Meanwhile goodell, the owners, and other NFL top brass spend Sunday afternoons pounding down drinks in luxury boxes.

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

THANKS FOR NOT DRAFTING SAMMY!

Though if they had drafted him then the Bills probably still would have gotten a pretty good Tight End and kept their 1st round pick next year -- which with Kiko missing the year may end up higher than it would have been. So there really are no winners.

Though if they had drafted him then the Bills probably still would have gotten a pretty good Tight End and kept their 1st round pick next year -- which with Kiko missing the year may end up higher than it would have been. So there really are no winners.

There will be a winner eventually. We just don't know who it is yet and may not know for 2-3 years.

This is a bit premature.

GO BILLS!!!