Marijuna related health problems on the rise in US

I have my maids post on PPP for me.

Why? Alcohol is ingrained in our culture. Pot is not.

I have alcoholism in my family. I have seen it kill my grandfather and uncle and ruin my mother. I left a lot of family celebrations early due to it and I saw my uncle abuse my cousin while drunk. My ex wife turned violent when drunk. A major reason she is an ex wife.

Pot...I have been around it a lot and i have never seen anyone act aggressively after smoking it. Everyone just has a great time, in my experience.

I cannot speak to harder drugs as I have not been around them at all.

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you're saying your maid is Spanish but you're not getting any, sad story bro.

What I use her for doesn't require language. Get off my back EEOC.

I have alcoholism in my family. I have seen it kill my grandfather and uncle and ruin my mother. I left a lot of family celebrations early due to it and I saw my uncle abuse my cousin while drunk. My ex wife turned violent when drunk. A major reason she is an ex wife.

Pot...I have been around it a lot and i have never seen anyone act aggressively after smoking it. Everyone just has a great time, in my experience.

Ah, see that's why I hate marijuana. Not enough to no want it legalized or anything stupid. But I've known many friends and relatives become burnouts with over-consumption. I think everything is relatively fine in moderation.

It's a personal experience thing. Analogized (My maid is resistant to this) I could have said anyone over 25 having 3 drinks a day is also probably a loser/in trouble.

Edited by FireChan

What I use her for doesn't require language. Get off my back EEOC.

Ah, see that's why I hate marijuana. Not enough to no want it legalized or anything stupid. But I've known many friends and relatives become burnouts with over-consumption. I think everything is relatively fine in moderation.

It's a personal experience thing. Analogized (My maid is resistant to this) I could have said anyone over 25 having 3 drinks a day is also probably a loser/in trouble.

Generally, I find that any argument put forth for legalizing marijuana is contra-indicated by the general dopiness of the stoners arguing it. Bronc24's a shining example.

Generally, I find that any argument put forth for legalizing marijuana is contra-indicated by the general dopiness of the stoners arguing it. Bronc24's a shining example.

They are their own worse advocates. "Hemp is scientifically proven to be the best construction material out there. BIG INSULATION and BIG ROPE don't want weed legalized!"

I could care less if they legalize it. I was only pointing out why I believe pot is better than alcohol. As for hemp, etc., I don't give two sh### about that.

I could care less if they legalize it. I was only pointing out why I believe pot is better than alcohol. As for hemp, etc., I don't give two sh### about that.

That was just a stereotypical "pro-legalization" argument. Wasn't aimed towards you.

Prohibition never works, and now that the genie's out of the bottle, there's no turning back.

You know when you'll know we should have turned back and not become a nation half filled with dimwitted morons who wake up every morning and do nothing except think of where there next toke is coming from and reasons/excuses to espouse ad infitanium why pot is good for you?

When your head is rolling down a flight of stairs, that's when.

You know when you'll know we should have turned back and not become a nation half filled with dimwitted morons who wake up every morning and do nothing except think of where there next toke is coming from and reasons/excuses to espouse ad infitanium why pot is good for you?

When your head is rolling down a flight of stairs, that's when.

We really need to get a smiley for that.

Really? Because it seems to me that a large % of people get paranoid as **** on it. Great times!

They are their own worse advocates. "Hemp is scientifically proven to be the best construction material out there. BIG INSULATION and BIG ROPE don't want weed legalized!"

:lol:

this is just silly. why do we care about marijuana?

do you really have to ask?

MJ is the root of all evil don't cha know? 100's of thousands of people who never used it are experts on it's BAD effects.

here we go again

This big marijuana push is pathetic. It's for stoner retards.

And what may I ask is your opinion of the drunken idiots who KILL themselves or other people in car crashes daily?

Another point to remember

Almost half of drivers killed in crashes who tested positive for drugs also had alcohol in their system -

http://www.madd.org/...h.1atNYkyc.dpuf

Almost half of drivers killed in crashes who tested positive for drugs also had alcohol in their system

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

If you're smoking pot daily past 25, without a creative/artistic job, I automatically assume you're a loser. And I'd probably be right 99% of the time.

Preach.......old school values and whatnot

post-15917-0-68619300-1405362047_thumb.jpg

Edited by Ryan L Billz

Preach.......old school values and whatnot

I'm not preaching old school values. I'm pointing out that the people who advocate for recreational marijuana use are, without exception, the same people I wouldn't trust to use safety scissors without hurting themselves and others.