Favorite Video Game

LB3

Mine would have to be Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles on Nintendo. The board where you had to swim underwater and diffuse the all bombs was the best.

Runners up would have to be Contra and Zelda. Hard to beat original Nintendo games.

Up up down down left right left right B A start!

Classics that are hard to beat are:

Tecmo Super Bowl

Megaman

Contra

Zelda

Goldeneye

Mario Kart

Personally my favorites are probably:

Madden

Call of Duty MW3

Grand Theft Auto 5

Also some old ones:

SNK Baseball Stars - basically invented the powering up of attributes and league play - NES

Mario 3 - NES

Super Smash Bros - N64

Soul Calibur - Dreamcast

R.C. Pro Am - NES

Mike Tyson's Punch Out - NES

New Ones:

Skyrim - 360

XCOM: Enemy Unknown - 360

Batman Series - 360

The Last of Us - PS3

Edited by Mark80

Mine would have to be Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles on Nintendo. The board where you had to swim underwater and diffuse the all bombs was the best.

Runners up would have to be Contra and Zelda. Hard to beat original Nintendo games.

Up up down down left right left right B A start!

The level you're talking about is widely regarded as one of the worst levels in the history of video games. That game in particular is known as a widely hated game for its awful controls. Now if you're talking TMNT Turtles in Time on the SNES, that is conversely one of the best games ever.

As for my favorite game, RBI Baseball on the NES. Still play it at least once a month.

Adventure on Atari (there were a few spots in the wall where you could find treasure), Olympics/Decathalon on Atari and plain old Tank Command.

Modern games: Black Ops and Fallout (Not New Vegas but the one before that...Fallout 3 I think)

off the op of my head ....

Zelda, GT 1-4, Borderlands, FALLOUT, Mass Effect, Orange Box Half Life 2 part 1 and 2

I prefer these because you can play for 100's of hours where as the others you finish in 10 hours (I don't do online gaming as there are too many idiots to deal with)

off the op of my head ....

Zelda, GT 1-4, Borderlands, FALLOUT, Mass Effect, Orange Box Half Life 2 part 1 and 2

I prefer these because you can play for 100's of hours where as the others you finish in 10 hours (I don't do online gaming as there are too many idiots to deal with)

Absolutely.

Adventure on Atari (there were a few spots in the wall where you could find treasure), Olympics/Decathalon on Atari and plain old Tank Command.

Modern games: Black Ops and Fallout (Not New Vegas but the one before that...Fallout 3 I think)

Adventure was a lot of fun. It was great whenever the bat would take you on a ride.

I believe that was the first game to have an easter egg, that got you to a room where you could see the game creator's name.

Adventure was a lot of fun. It was great whenever the bat would take you on a ride.

I believe that was the first game to have an easter egg, that got you to a room where you could see the game creator's name.

You got it. Great stuff there.

Any votes for Oregon Trail? "You have died of dysentery..."

Yep, absolutely right. Amazing how game designers have now put little hidden secrets in games like that.