Sabres schedule released (Bills game weekend overlaps)

http://sabres.nhl.com/club/schedule.htm

October 12th - New England at Bills

October 13th- Anaheim at Sabres

October 17th - Florida at Sabres

October 18th - Boston at Sabres

October 19th - Minnesota at Bills

November 7th - Edmonton at Sabres

November 8th - Pittsburgh at Sabres

November 9th - Kansas City at Bills

November 21st - New York Rangers at Sabres

November 23rd - New York Jets at Bills

November 28th - Montreal at Sabres

November 30th - Cleveland at Bills

December 13th - Florida at Sabres

December 14th - Green Bay at Bills

I am surprised the leagues do not focus on creating great matchups for these things. Bring in teams from the same town.

But, it's its nice seeing he Rangers and Jets coming to town... Of course, the Jets are not as good as the Sharks, Bernardo will never be a Tony.

I am surprised the leagues do not focus on creating great matchups for these things. Bring in teams from the same town.

But, it's its nice seeing he Rangers and Jets coming to town... Of course, the Jets are not as good as the Sharks, Bernardo will never be a Tony.

That's cause;

If you're a Jet you're a Jet all the way. From your first cigarette, till your last dying day.

In '91, we went to Boston for the Bills-Pats and didn't even know if but the Sabres were playing the Bruins. So, we got a two for one - and going back and forth with Bruins fans in the balcony of the old Garden was hilarious................I have no idea why they don't get together for more of these.

Finally, options for us out of towers who try to get these to sync every year. A great site to see! More next year when Terry P owns both teams!?

Imagine if a new stadium is built downtown and the Sabres play the Maple Leafs at home on a Friday or Saturday Night and the Bills have a Sunday Home Game. That should increase the number of Toronto Fans coming to the games.

Rangers/jets sounds like a good weekend for NYC fans to road trip and catch their teams cheap - might see a larger than average jets group

Dear Lord, I hope not. Jets' fans are some of the worst human being alive. :lol:

And if Terry P does get the Bills, I would love the idea of a package weekend of Sabres Saturday, Bills Sunday, and rooms at the hotel in the Harborcenter.

I can't think of a more painful thing than watching this year's version of the Sabres followed by an early wake-up call on Sunday for a day at the Ralph.

With that said, I'm penciling in the October 12/13 double-header so I can hopefully watch Kiko slam Tommy into the turf 2 or 3 times.

Go Bills! (and Sabres...)

I can't think of a more painful thing than watching this year's version of the Sabres followed by an early wake-up call on Sunday for a day at the Ralph.

With that said, I'm penciling in the October 12/13 double-header so I can hopefully watch Kiko slam Tommy into the turf 2 or 3 times.

Go Bills! (and Sabres...)

Glass half full.

http://sabres.nhl.co...ub/schedule.htm

October 12th - New England at Bills

October 13th- Anaheim at Sabres

October 17th - Florida at Sabres

October 18th - Boston at Sabres

October 19th - Minnesota at Bills

November 7th - Edmonton at Sabres

November 8th - Pittsburgh at Sabres

November 9th - Kansas City at Bills

November 21st - New York Rangers at Sabres

November 23rd - New York Jets at Bills

November 28th - Montreal at Sabres

November 30th - Cleveland at Bills

December 13th - Florida at Sabres

December 14th - Green Bay at Bills

10154094_10151999212242127_3309372583830033236_n.jpg

Here are UB/Bills weekends

September 12th - Baylor at Buffalo

September 14th - Dolphins at Bills

September 20th - Norfolk State at Buffalo

September 21st - Chargers at Bills

Basketball season should be announced soon for December.