Off to Jamaica I go

CowgirlsFan

Leaving Saturday morning for a much overdue

vacation to Negril.

Only internet for emergencies so everyones ears

will get a break from all that "SHOUTING" of mine! LOL!!

Returning late Saturday the 28th.

May Bills Nation be well and when I see red,white

and blue I will think of you guys!

Can't wait to drink all their "top shelf"

vodka in any flavor they serve!

GO BILLS!!

Just some advice CGF...some of the best weed you can find in Jamaica, you can purchase inside the airport. Right after you go through customs...in the big room with all the resort shuttle bars. No kidding. I imagine you'll probably puff through about a half ounce, so that will run you about 60 bucks. You're welcome.

Enjoy your trip :)

The wife and I went to Negril a couple years ago. Amazing.

Edited by Johnny Hammersticks

Just some advice CGF...some of the best weed you can find in Jamaica, you can purchase inside the airport. Right after you go through customs...in the big room with all the resort shuttle bars. No kidding. I imagine you'll probably puff through about a half ounce, so that will run you about 60 bucks. You're welcome.

I'll save my money so I can have a better trip to see

the Bills play in Houston. I'll just enjoy the "complimentary"

smell .

Once you go Negril, you never go back.

Why...so they doody-swipe your tooth brush there?

Yikes...

If I stay anywhere extended (more than a day), I usually don't have them make the room... Just ask for new towels, etc... I guess a lot of people are slobs and actually need the room made up each day. I feel sorry for the maids and usually leave something... It has to be hard work picking up after sloppy people.