28. DAL

29. WAS

30. OAK

31. JAX

32. TEN

w/o even looking Bills 26

why didn't I look? because its freaking JUNE

what are you waiting for ?

are we going to learn something in training camp ? (very very little)

maybe the Bills are going to add a Free Agent starter ? (unlikely)

there may be only 2 or 3 starting jobs that are actually up for grabs (LG, SS , SLB)

this team is already known. it's a playoff team if they had a Franchise QB and they miss the playoffs with EJ.

are we going to learn something in training camp ? (very very little)

I beg to differ, we'll learn about how all of our players are on the cusp of setting the league on fire this season.

Any preseason rankings that have us at a spot higher than 20th should be instantly discredited. Even 20th is generous until we prove otherwise.

The burden of proof is on the team.

Edited by TaskersGhost

At this stage of the game:

Top shelf:

San Francisco

Seattle

Denver

New England

New Orleans

Green Bay

Middle shelf:

Chicago

Cincinnati

Arizona

St. Louis

Philly

Baltimore

Indy

San Diego

Carolina

Kansas City

Lower shelf:

Cleveland

Pittsburgh

Buffalo

New York Jets

Miami

Detroit

Tampa Bay

Atlanta

New York Giants

Washington

Dallas

Bottom shelf:

Tennessee

Jacksonville

Oakland

Houston

Minnesota

I'D SAY VEGAS IS A LITTLE MORE IMPARTIAL:

Denver Broncos 6/1

Seattle Seahawks 13/2

San Francisco 49ers 17/2

New England Patriots 10/1

Green Bay Packers 14/1

New Orleans Saints 18/1

Chicago Bears 25/1

Indianapolis Colts 25/1

Philadelphia Eagles 30/1

Pittsburgh Steelers 32/1

Cincinnati Bengals 32/1

Detroit Lions 40/1

Baltimore Ravens 40/1

Carolina Panthers 40/1

New York Giants 45/1

Dallas Cowboys 48/1

Arizona Cardinals 50/1

San Diego Chargers 50/1

Kansas City Chiefs 50/1

St Louis Rams 50/1

Atlanta Falcons 52/1

Washington Redskins 55/1

Houston Texans 60/1

Miami Dolphins 65/1

New York Jets 70/1

Cleveland Browns 70/1

Buffalo Bills 75/1

Tampa Bay Buccanneers 75/1

Tennessee Titans 90/1

Minnesota Vikings 120/1

Oakland Raiders 150/1

Jacksonville Jaguars 250/1

Yes! I got my bet in for the Bills while they were still 100/1 at the Venetian. $2,000 here I come.

The Bills...feel too high for me. You've got them slotted anywhere between 7th and 16th, and while I still can't see them as "top half of the league," half the teams in the league seem to be worse off. Were I "outside looking in" at the AFC East, I'd probably be saying "Yeah, they look good on paper...but they always do. They'll find a way to look like a Porsche, but run like a rusted-out Gremlin" and rank Miami above them (and possibly the Jets).

Wow, I found myself agreeing with DC Tom. I need beer. :beer: I will be delighted if the Bills hopes come to fruition this year. Unfortunately, the Jets and Miami will be considered better teams until we prove they are not by thumping them.

The way that I view it with the division (and I try to be objective) is Bills, Jets, then Dolphins. The QBs, all have question marks (Tannehill is probably my favorite of the bunch). If you look at every other area on the field besides TE, OL (maybe) and ST I think that the Bills have the best talent (front 7, secondary, RBs, WR & maybe OL). They beat Miami twice and hammered the Jets in their second meeting. I actually believe that top to bottom the Bills are the most talented team in the division but think that they will finish behind Brady and Belicheck.

The way that I view it with the division (and I try to be objective) is Bills, Jets, then Dolphins. The QBs, all have question marks (Tannehill is probably my favorite of the bunch). If you look at every other area on the field besides TE, OL (maybe) and ST I think that the Bills have the best talent (front 7, secondary, RBs, WR & maybe OL). They beat Miami twice and hammered the Jets in their second meeting. I actually believe that top to bottom the Bills are the most talented team in the division but think that they will finish behind Brady and Belicheck.

I agree with you. Talent-wise that is. I think Rex is a helluva coach though. There's a reason they went 8-8 last year with nothing.

Arizona should be higher, even if the AFC is weaker. Cards beat the Seahawks in seattle last year when it seemed impossible. Arizona might be the third best team in that conference. I put them ahead of the saints and packers honestly.

The Cardinals would have been the scariest team in the playoffs last year if they made it. What they did to Seattle in Seattle giving Russel his first home loss in two years was fantastic. It happened at the end of the season when Seattle and SF were competing for the #1 seed so they had something to play for. They are a lot better than they get credit and Arians should have made coach of the year again back to back. Look what happened to Pittsburgh after he was let go as OC. They regressed to two 8-8 seasons. Then he goes to Indy and resurects that team as Pagano is out. Then he takes a 5-11 team with no t that many additions, and turns them in the toughest division in football to 10-6. his offense was figuring out their scheme in the beginning of the year. They will beat the SF and Seattle I'm betting once each.

I'm in the NFC South Conference in Tampa, so I follow the saints closely, and they had some losses on defense. We'll see. It's all speculation at this point. BTW- to the original poster, I liked a large percentage of your picks. Just giving my two cents on two of the 32. nice job.

I'm in the NFC South Conference in Tampa, so I follow the saints closely, and they had some losses on defense. We'll see. It's all speculation at this point. BTW- to the original poster, I liked a large percentage of your picks. Just giving my two cents on two of the 32. nice job.

I like the Bucs to be a team on the rise this year. I am not in love with their QB situation but McCown was awfully good last year. Maybe the light went on.

I do not know if they will get by the Saints. They remade their secondary and it should be really, really good (especially if Baptiste is as good as they think). Their offensive playmakers will look a little different with guys like Khiry Robinson being featured. I actually think that adding Robinson (more prominently) & Cooks makes them a lot better. Thei OL has some question marks for sure. If that unit holds up I expect the Saints to be right there. They will have a top 10 defense, Drew Brees, Sean Payton and a handful of weapons. That's a recipe for success.

Since I have time on this Sunday morning...

1. Seattle

2. San Francisco

3. Denver

4. New Orleans

5. Chicago

6. New England

7. Green Bay

8. Philadelphia

9. Cincinnati

10. Buffalo

11. Carolina

12. Detroit

13. St. Louis

14. Indianapolis

15. Arizona

16. Pittsburgh

17. San Diego

18. New York Giants

19. Tampa Bay

20. Baltimore

21. Cleveland

22. Kansas City

23. New York Jets

24. Dallas

25. Miami

26. Minnesota

27. Washington

28. Atlanta

29. Oakland

30. Jacksonville

31. Tennessee

32. Houston

Teams I'm higher on than most: Chicago, Buffalo, St. Louis, Arizona.

Teams I'm lower on than most: Baltimore, Kansas City, Dallas, Washington, Atlanta

The NFC West is really, really good. The AFC South is just as bad.

Like the last couple years, after Denver and New England, the AFC is WIDE open.

Edited by Lt. Dan's Revenge

1. Denver
  2. San Francisco
  3. New Orleans
  4. Seattle
  5. New England
  6. Cincinnati
  7. Green Bay
  8. Atlanta
  9. Indianapolis
  10. Kansas City
  11. Philadelphia