Takeo Spikes $1

SECONDARY

Butch Byrd $5

George Saimes $4

Henry Jones $3

Jairus Byrd $2

Nate Odoms $1

I'd take Flutie, Price, Joe D, OJ, Bruce Smith, Paup, Odoms

Kelly, Molds, Juice, Ritcher, Bruuuce,Takeo, Odomes, sorry Andre hated not putting you on this list, but there was no way I could take Henry over OJ regardless what happened later in OJ's life the man was the best player we ever had......

As I stated when this first appeared weeks ago, any list of players that omits Robert James at CB is comprised by people that simply don't know their subject and can't be taken seriously.

GO BILLS!!!

As I stated when this first appeared weeks ago, any list of players that omits Robert James at CB is comprised by people that simply don't know their subject and can't be taken seriously.

GO BILLS!!!

Yeah, sorry. I'm only 22 and while I try to read up on my bills history, I do not know much before the year 2000. I tried looking this stuff up online and came up with this list.

Also, I wasn't trying to include all the greats. I wanted their to be a large difference between a 5 dollar and a 1 dollar player, if that makes sense. Sorry anyways, Go Bills!!!

Yeah, sorry. I'm only 22 and while I try to read up on my bills history, I do not know much before the year 2000. I tried looking this stuff up online and came up with this list.

Also, I wasn't trying to include all the greats. I wanted their to be a large difference between a 5 dollar and a 1 dollar player, if that makes sense. Sorry anyways, Go Bills!!!

No apology necessary, my good man. We all carry the convictions of our own observations. I thought the list was compiled by a publication as I remember somebody posting it several weeks ago.

But just so you know, there has never been a better CB to suit up for the Buffalo Bills. He was a shut down corner before anyone knew what that was. Routinely lined up against the other team's best and completely took them out of the game. And that includes some WRs in the HOF.

GO BILLS!!!