Please be careful, Robert Woods...

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like something he caught on his phone while being in the passenger side of a vehicle. After what Dareus just did, you hope he has more sense then to be the one on the motorcycle....I'll give him the benefit of the doubt this time.

Looks like something he caught on his phone while being in the passenger side of a vehicle. After what Dareus just did, you hope he has more sense then to be the one on the motorcycle....I'll give him the benefit of the doubt this time.

Truly you hope he has more sense than to even be around it or posting the videos but if he is there hopefully he's the one in the car.

Truly you hope he has more sense than to even be around it or posting the videos but if he is there hopefully he's the one in the car.

look again at the second video, you can clearly see the person filming has their feet in front of them and the shadow matches that of a Jeep or some sort of convertible. Looking at what I see and going by deduction it is likely that he was in the passenger seat filming this with sitting perpendicular to the vehicle across the seat with hit feet outside of the vehicle.

comments from the 2nd video

Don't kill yourself we need you next season

Crazy!!

Was that you?!

Thats a real quick way to eliminate yourself from the gene pool, cut that sh*t out mane!

Have fun but please be smart #billsmafia needs you

Are you serious man...cut this out. Be smart.

how is the medical coverage ? #SMH

Smh

It's fine, just don't fall. Or get caught. Infact it's pretty cool

Be careful !

Haha awesome vid. People need to chill out, you're doing fine here in buffalo

!@#$ing rad!!!

It's great they think it's you. #smh. You can't take the bike out of your blood...you don't just stop ridin.

holy ****

Please be careful. We need you this year. #gobills

Not a really good idea with training camp starting in less than a month...

Love how someone forwarded the video to @BuffaloBills

Edited by jboyst62

look again at the second video, you can clearly see the person filming has their feet in front of them and the shadow matches that of a Jeep or some sort of convertible. Looking at what I see and going by deduction it is likely that he was in the passenger seat filming this with sitting perpendicular to the vehicle across the seat with hit feet outside of the vehicle.

Snitch! I'm sure Tim Graham beat him to it after he sent it to PFT... yet another example of the deep-rooted drag racing culture at OBD.

The person filming is clearly sitting in a car - I was getting at we don't know if that's him or not (or if he's remotely involved - for all we know someone sent him the video).... But regardless- he CANT put himself in spots like the riders, and shouldn't be in the car next to them, feet hanging out the window- and it'd probably be wise to keep that offline no matter what his involvement. It ranges somewhere from harmless boneheaded choice to incredibly dumb depending on the story.

SERIOUSLY!? CHANGE THE THREAD TITLE. There isn't even proof here Robert Woods is doing anything he needs to be careful ABOUT!

Also look at the ankles of the guy on the black bike. He's white.

Hi, Bob! Thanks for chiming in. But Marrone wants to see you in his office first thing in the morning, ya know...Obviously. Edited by YoloinOhio

Irregardless of whether it is Woods riding the motorcycle, for all intensive purposes, he shouldn't be posting this video to his Twitter account. Ahhhhhhhduuuuuuuuuhhhhhh!!!

Exactly. It's all about perception.