Need a bigger dining room table?

The Poojer

round tables are one of the worst ideas in the dining room. they look great but are so impractical.

Not really. Rectangular tables are impractical. With a round pedestal table you don't have table legs to deal with. We were looking at a bigger dinning room table and many of them couldn't seat eight even though they were designed to because the legs got in the way.

Not really. Rectangular tables are impractical. With a round pedestal table you don't have table legs to deal with. We were looking at a bigger dinning room table and many of them couldn't seat eight even though they were designed to because the legs got in the way.

They make square and rectangles tables with pedestals.

edit: I am trying to find a picture of my dining table. I have two of them. I worked for Pennsylvania House and ran their warehouse until it closed. I have a ton of the furniture, 3 bedroom suites, two dining suites, and more.

Edited by jboyst62

um...the oval office maybe??? Duh! people who live in yerts? people who live in teepees? people who live in igloos?

ummmm how many people have something other than a square or rectangular dining room?

Edited by The Poojer