Marshawn considering retirement?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I, of course, meant name players. Stars.

Schobel was still a very good player. He still could have played a year or two at a pretty high level. But he didn't quit in the middle of his prime. When you play nine years or whatever that is not the same thing.

I'm talking about someone who is right in his prime. Is a star. And walks away out of nowhere. If Butler were a star he would have been on the list. There are a certain number of guys like him that walk away because they simply don't want to put up with the pain or whatever.

Preston Ridelhuber

Preston Ridelhuber

You're not Spartacus.

Preston Ridelhuber not only threw a halfback option pass for the Bills to beat the Patriots while subbing for OJ Simpson one game, but he was also the Jet who recovered the fumble in the endzone against Oakland to win it in the famous Heidi Bowl game.

Its a ploy to get one last big deal. Granted I think its a really good idea to get out of the game if you saved your money and still have your health. But its also hard to do so when you are 28 and probably have a couple of years left in the tank to make some serious money. I bet Lynch is thinking that he wants to play but only if the price is right.

It's too bad if his career fizzles over a contracr dispute. He's a throwback player thats fun to watch, and an entertaining character.

Entertaining character? I guess you find criminals to be entertaining...

This Marshawn person is spoke about in Bills Forum like he was a Legend here. Fact is, he was outplayed by Fred Jackson and had run ins with the law in Buffalo.

Time to let go of the past. He was a douche here. Was a douche last year with Superbowl media. Had 35 yards in Superbowl. Didnt go with TEAM at White House.

CAN WE STOP TALKING ABOUT THIS VERY TALENTED PLAYER WHO IS A POS!

He had 140 yards against the Saints and 109 against the Niners in the playoffs. Both had far superior defenses to the Broncos. Also, he barely had to run in the second half of the Super Bowl because it was 29-0 after the first play of the third quarter. The entire second half was garbage time. He had four carries in the third quarter and didn't play at all in the fourth.

Lies, damned lies, and statistics (or more specifically the skewed use thereof).

Edited by dave mcbride