Hillary's Campaign Kickoff

There's an internet term slashdotting where a website cannot handle all of the traffic because it was linked to by a larger website, such as www.slashdot.org (from whence it gets the name).

It's possible that site was slashdotted. It's just as possible that the site was webhubbelled

Yeah, I figured that out all on my own.

It's back up now.

If Tim Kaine is the choice for VP, Sanders supporters will be very disappointed IMO

Liberals say they are concerned about Mr. Kaine’s positions on global trade deals and Wall Street regulation.
He has been an outspoken advocate of free trade and has defended the North American Free Trade Agreement, which many voters in Rust Belt states blame for the loss of manufacturing jobs to Mexico.
He voted in support of “fast track” authority for the Trans-Pacific Partnership, a 12-nation trade pact that President Obama has championed.
He speaks fluent Spanish

If Tim Kaine is the choice for VP, Sanders supporters will be very disappointed IMO

Liberals say they are concerned about Mr. Kaine’s positions on global trade deals and Wall Street regulation.
He has been an outspoken advocate of free trade and has defended the North American Free Trade Agreement, which many voters in Rust Belt states blame for the loss of manufacturing jobs to Mexico.
He voted in support of “fast track” authority for the Trans-Pacific Partnership, a 12-nation trade pact that President Obama has championed.
He speaks fluent Spanish

I can imagine the hateful Republican-bashing speech he'll whip up for them. Of course the MSM won't get it translated.

Viva La Raza!

If Tim Kaine is the choice for VP, I'm going to have to update my nickname for him to Vice President Douche.

As a resident of the Old Dominion during his tenure as Governor I started calling him Governor Douche. Then since he became Senator I have been referring to him as Senator Douche

If Tim Kaine is the choice for VP, I'm going to have to update my nickname for him to Vice President Douche.

As a resident of the Old Dominion during his tenure as Governor I started calling him Governor Douche. Then since he became Senator I have been referring to him as Senator Douche

All in favor of Tim for Vice President.....................stand up and clap !

Barack+Obama+Delivers+State+Union+Addres

I can't imagine she doesn't go with Booker. Now the left can use the "sexist" card AND the "racist" card. And if Booker comes out as gay, they'll have the far left bitchywhiny trifecta of excuse-making.

I can't imagine she doesn't go with Booker. Now the left can use the "sexist" card AND the "racist" card. And if Booker comes out as gay, they'll have the far left bitchywhiny trifecta of excuse-making.

Last year (before the Trump movement started) I said if Hiliary was far behind in the polls, shed go with Booker for the race card. One of the Castro boys if she was slightly behind for the Latino thing. A boring white guy if she was slightly ahead, and Tammy Baldwin if she had a comfortable lead.

I think my hunch last year may still be on track. The Democrats choice will tip off how the Hiliary campaign sees their odds at this point in the campaign