World Cup Thread

good for you...i am a late comer to the blood donation game, but I used to go every 56 days, recently they talked me into double reds so i go every 112 now

DRC is where it's at. I've been doing it 2x/year for the last 6 or 7 years. It's more comfortable and I actually find it relaxing!

• Replies 945
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://romapress.us/?p=5195

Roma are set to make another splash in the transfer market and this time, it is for United States international full-back DeAndre Yedlin. Roma Press has learned exclusively that Yedlin to Roma is “nearly complete”.

Sources close to Yedlin’s management group have confirmed to Roma Press that DeAndre Yedlin’s move to Roma is only missing formalities. Barring any last minute entrances by another club, Roma will pay around €4 million for the player, who will remain with the Seattle Sounders for the remainder of the MLS season. Once the MLS season ends in the winter, Roma are likely send the youngster on loan from January 2015 until June 2015 to help him gain experience in Serie A. Yedlin would then join the Giallorossi permanently next summer.

off topic, but double red collection is all I have done for last 4 -5 years. Fewer needle sticks.

Now back to the world cup...Who do the Brazilians cheer for in the final ? The Germans who crushed them OR Argentina ?

off topic, but double red collection is all I have done for last 4 -5 years. Fewer needle sticks.

Now back to the world cup...Who do the Brazilians cheer for in the final ? The Germans who crushed them OR Argentina ?

I don't know but I'm definitely not cheering for the Germans. I can't stand them.

Suarez to Barcelona. As a Liverpool supporter I say don't let the door bite you on the ass on the way out. C Ya. Now I can hate him with ease like everyone else.

However, Messi and Suarez on the same team should be pretty nasty. Hope Liverpool doesn't run in to them in the Champions league after his suspension is over.

MLS needs to hold on to their young talent to become a legit league. This is bad news, but great news for him. Congrats.

Edited by Mark80

Suarez to Barcelona. As a Liverpool supporter I say don't let the door bite you on the ass on the way out. C Ya. Now I can hate him with ease like everyone else.

However, Messi and Suarez on the same team should be pretty nasty. Hope Liverpool doesn't run in to them in the Champions league after his suspension is over.

MLS needs to hold on to their young talent to become a legit league. This is bad news, but great news for him. Congrats.

BsTFlOCCEAAc_Vk.jpg

thank you! its over! We have less then 12 more hours and it'll be forgotten in coverage! woohoo!

bring on football!

Will Colin Cowherd and the rest of espn radio talk about the championship game tomorrow? They didn't four years ago, after hyping World Cup for a month............Can you imagine them not talking about the Super Bowl the next day?

That game today did no favors for soccer in the US, anyway.

Actually, they didn't hype it for just a month. Cowherd had been hyping it for a year or more. And, then didn't talk about it the next day.

Will Colin Cowherd and the rest of espn radio talk about the championship game tomorrow? They didn't four years ago, after hyping World Cup for a month............Can you imagine them not talking about the Super Bowl the next day?

That game today did no favors for soccer in the US, anyway.

Actually, they didn't hype it for just a month. Cowherd had been hyping it for a year or more. And, then didn't talk about it the next day.

This is why I don't get why people who don't like soccer watch it during the world cup.

I watched the game and thought it was quite a good game. Someone who doesn't appreciate it didn't see a good game.

Would someone who watched the super bowl and saw a tight run / defensive game be justified in saying it was a **** game?

How many shots on goal did they end up having today? I didn't watch all of it, but I didn't see one. I think I read at one point that it was three, close to end of regular time.

I was then following along some on twitter and people were pissed at Argentina, claiming they playing to get to penalties,and it was boring.

And, I probably would think a low scoring Super Bowl would be boring...........Marv Levy claims the most exciting or best or his favorite (something like that) Bills game was the 10-7 win over the Broncos for the 2nd AFC Championship. He thought it was great defense. I thought it was a boring game with a great outcome, and was then nervous about the Super Bowl because our high flying offense had been shut down.

Tough loss, can't believe the goal Higuain missed after the gift from a german defender, or Palacio's lack of talent to seal the game in overtime.

Overall the germans were the better team today, they kept looking for ways to open the score and they did.