6/12/94 Nicole Brown-Simpson and Ronald Goldman killed

Beerball

His son Jason, (I forget if that was his name sorry if I got it wrong) did it, OJ just covered up for him. There are links but you have to dig to find them. LA cop who retired turned PI and did his own investigation I think, had this theory. I kind of buy it.

Edited by bowery4

His son Jason, (I forget if that was his name sorry if I got it wrong) did it, OJ just covered up for him. There are links but you have to dig to find them. LA cop who retired turned PI and did his own investigation I think, had this theory. I kind of buy it.

I thought the one about the serial killer accomplice had some merit. Story went OJ hired him to break in and retrieve some expensive jewelry, just thinking he was a run of the mill burglar and not knowing his murderous past. So he breaks in, finds Nicole there and being prepared does what a seial killer does best. OJ is cruising by to check on progress and maybe agreed to pick him up. Gets nervous when the guy hasn't come out on time, enters the scene and that's how his footprints are there. Apparently there was another set of footprints that have never been fully accounted for, could be serials. This also explains why OJ phrased bronco confessional as "its all my fault" rather "I did it." The motive of OJ as killing them in a jealous rage never was consistent because theyd be separated a long time already,he had a steady girlfriend (playmate), and he'd walked in on Nicole having oral with some guy years ago and just told her to be more discreet.

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

When the story first broke about OJ, all I could think of is OJ at one point in his career wiffed on doing some kind of point shave or something and his organized crime friends said "okay OJ, well you pay up or someday we will get you back". But of course it was easy to like OJ if you were 13 in 73. He might have done it but the Jason thing sounded plausible when I read about it too.

ESPN has an excellent 30 for 30 on the day of the chase. Amazing to think of how many big events were happening in the sporting world on that same day.

In his defense, he's been in jail for other crimes...

It's all part of his "Shawshank" plan. Get in jail and eventually an inmate who knows an inmate will confess to the crime. But the evil warden will have that inmate killed, rather than release you, because you're helping him cook the books.

I thought the one about the serial killer accomplice had some merit. Story went OJ hired him to break in and retrieve some expensive jewelry, just thinking he was a run of the mill burglar and not knowing his murderous past. So he breaks in, finds Nicole there and being prepared does what a seial killer does best. OJ is cruising by to check on progress and maybe agreed to pick him up. Gets nervous when the guy hasn't come out on time, enters the scene and that's how his footprints are there. Apparently there was another set of footprints that have never been fully accounted for, could be serials. This also explains why OJ phrased bronco confessional as "its all my fault" rather "I did it." The motive of OJ as killing them in a jealous rage never was consistent because theyd be separated a long time already,he had a steady girlfriend (playmate), and he'd walked in on Nicole having oral with some guy years ago and just told her to be more discreet.

Or there is this. OJ is a crazed whack job who nearly cut Nicole's head off.