Ticket Question- I feel lame

I've tried to find someone to join me in season tix, but to no avail. My wife said she'd go to a couple and I have commitments from friends for a couple of other games. I plan to be over in Hammer's Lot, and reaquaint myself with a number of you who I've met in the past.

If there is a game or two (or three) I can't find someone to go with, are there local folks out here that would consider buying a single ticket, hanging out at Hammer's before the game and going?

Kind of a pathetic request, but so many of my football friends have moved away...

I've tried to find someone to join me in season tix, but to no avail. My wife said she'd go to a couple and I have commitments from friends for a couple of other games. I plan to be over in Hammer's Lot, and reaquaint myself with a number of you who I've met in the past.

If there is a game or two (or three) I can't find someone to go with, are there local folks out here that would consider buying a single ticket, hanging out at Hammer's before the game and going?

Kind of a pathetic request, but so many of my football friends have moved away...

I charge $500 for the night. No kissing on the lips. PM me.

Ask your wife to see if any of her single girl friends would want to go to any games with you and see if she commits to any more games ;)

But seriously, in years past I have often seen people in Hammers lot looking for one ticket. Unless that has changed in the last few years I suspect you wouldn't have a difficult time selling one. You can also sell it to a scalper though you will lose money on it that way.

Edited by CodeMonkey

Ask your wife to see if any of her single girl friends would want to go to any games with you and see if she commits to any more games ;)

But seriously, in years past I have often seen people in Hammers lot looking for one ticket. Unless that has changed in the last few years I suspect you wouldn't have a difficult time selling one. You can also sell it to a scalper though you will lose money on it that way.

I'd rather actually go to the game who enjoys it. so thought I'd just get a feel here from other local folks who might think about it. I'm not looking for firm commitments, but rather just seeing if the idea is a good one.

lol

Might be better to do it the other way around as someone implied. Don't buy seasons and go to games looking to buy one ticket. Problem is that the seats may not always be good. There's almost always someone looking to sell. If not, you can usually get them for face or less out front and you can usually get pretty good seats.

Jeronimo. I seriously lol'd.

Theesir, now you know my pain brother. When I moved back from Vegas in 06' a bunch of friends and I got tickets. At one point firing the Juron years we had 8 tickets between us. Then when Juron got fired and Gailey came in everyone got sick of the rotating carousel and bailed on me. I made it a point to not ever give up my seasons. To this day I haven't. For a year I went with just 1 ticket when I was broke. Since then I always buy at least 2 and sometimes 3 just to have an extra ticket for people to join me. I've got a buddy and my wife who will join me for a few games for sure but I isially end up trying to get something for about 2 games a year. As it turns out, I'd never sell to someone I didn't know or some scalper. I'd rather just have the extra room on the bench. Trust me, it actually works out and since you've already paid for the tickets you won't miss the money at all.

Jeronimo. I seriously lol'd.

Theesir, now you know my pain brother. When I moved back from Vegas in 06' a bunch of friends and I got tickets. At one point firing the Juron years we had 8 tickets between us. Then when Juron got fired and Gailey came in everyone got sick of the rotating carousel and bailed on me. I made it a point to not ever give up my seasons. To this day I haven't. For a year I went with just 1 ticket when I was broke. Since then I always buy at least 2 and sometimes 3 just to have an extra ticket for people to join me. I've got a buddy and my wife who will join me for a few games for sure but I isially end up trying to get something for about 2 games a year. As it turns out, I'd never sell to someone I didn't know or some scalper. I'd rather just have the extra room on the bench. Trust me, it actually works out and since you've already paid for the tickets you won't miss the money at all.

You two should be friends. Just sayin'

How much do season tix cost these days? Just general seating. My Father had a block of 4 seats for nearly 15 years, but gave them up when his health declined. I would love to get seasons again.

mine came to just over $500 each.

How much do season tix cost these days? Just general seating. My Father had a block of 4 seats for nearly 15 years, but gave them up when his health declined. I would love to get seasons again.

prices start at $260 per seat for ALL 10 games.

http://www.buffalobills.com/tickets/season-ticket-pricing.html

laughed out loud... for real

Dang! That's much cheaper than I thought.

it all depends on where your trying to sit. Corners of the upper decks and end zones are that cheap. The Rockpile is even cheaper but they are always sold out. I e got my name on a list for the Rockpile for extra tickets because they are only 200 something each.

I might be interested in going to a game with you. Would love to finally get over to hammers lot and hang out with fellow TBD'ers. PM me with the games available, price of ticket, and other details. I'm already going to the opener with my wife, so that's out.

I, like you, have very few Bills fans friends left around the area. The ones that are left always seem to be too busy to do anything fun. Sounds like fun.

One thing you should know, however, is that I like to drink heavily before and during the game. I'm not an obnoxious drunk by any means, but I definitely will hit the sauce pretty hard.

There needs to be the EHarmony equivalent for Bills fans. Haha

TSPM....I am one of the ones who have moved away. Funny to see this post this morning. I've thought of every conceivable way to get back and share a game with you and it's just not in the cards this year. Seems like your seats are near where we had them in '88. P.S. It's noon and We're coming to America

TSPM....I am one of the ones who have moved away. Funny to see this post this morning. I've thought of every conceivable way to get back and share a game with you and it's just not in the cards this year. Seems like your seats are near where we had them in '88. P.S. It's noon and We're coming to America

HOLY CRAP!!!! Mark, welcome to Two Bills Drive!!!

Those were some of my favorite memories in the stadium. Getting to our seats at noon, watching the punters warm up, yelling at the refs and yes! knowing every song that would play on the PA and singing along as they did. I wish you could have come up, but maybe next year. I'm happy to say I may have all but one game accounted for at this time.

I WILL however be in California for the home opener so those tix will have to go on the market.

lol. Well done sir

Oh.., and no.

Geez, I don't smell.... :(

Edited by theesir