Phrase that will make you cringe the most in 2014

Say it ain't so!  

123 members have voted

1. 1. Which phrase will ruin 2014 the most?

• "EJ's down, and he's not moving."
    • "Glenn is down, and he's not moving."
    • "Watkins is down, and he's not moving."
    • "Brady back there with ALL the time in the world."
    • "Spiller bottled up again for a three yard loss."
    • "And with today's week 17 loss, the Bill's playoff drought continues."
    • "And with today's week 12 loss, the Bill's playoff drought continues."
    • Other: added in comments below

What if its the last pick? Does that cringe turn into a grin?

Correct. "With the 32nd and final pick in the 1st round, the Cleveland Browns, with the pick they got from the Buffalo Bills select . . . " -- has a much better ring

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about everytime Marrone says; YOU KNOW in a sentence. If I watch old Gailey interviews it would be: On Monday, Ill watch the tape.

Yeah, it's like watching powerful, wealthy men who don't like talking to the media repeat the same deflections all the time.

This is just way too depressing, why think this way? You would think just being a Bills fan and having to live through the past, would make one not want to create scenarios of failure in the future. It's like making a date with a hot woman and ....... I'll let Jboys finish that one.

Edited by bowery4

This is just way too depressing, why think this way? You would think just being a Bills fan and having to live through the past, would make one not want to create scenarios of failure in the future. It's like making a date with a hot woman and ....... I'll let Jboys finish that one.

You know what the really fun part is? No matter what scenarios we create, reality going to be so much worse...

You know what the really fun part is? No matter what scenarios we create, reality going to be so much worse...

Was it Fantasy Island who used have the "fun, wow!" ad campaign? I think this thread needs a new headline now. And yeah, I sort of agree but I am not fantasizing about it. :doh:

Edited by bowery4

I say this just because I expect to hear this, and variations of it, as often as we heard about Fitz's wedding ring:

"The Bills mortgaged their future, moving up to take Sammy Watkins at pick number 4..."

Tell me you don't see that repeated ad nauseam?

Please, tell me otherwise :sick:

Was it Fantasy Island who used have the "fun, wow!" ad campaign? I think this thread needs a new headline now. And yeah, I sort of agree but I am not fantasizing about it. :doh:

Thanks. Now I'm going to have that 40-year old "Fun? Wow!" commercial running through my head all day.

The rest of you can share my pain. Watch for the Gugny and Cugalabanza sighting at 0:14:

Edited by DC Tom

I say this just because I expect to hear this, and variations of it, as often as we heard about Fitz's wedding ring:

"The Bills mortgaged their future, moving up to take Sammy Watkins at pick number 4..."

Tell me you don't see that repeated ad nauseam?

Please, tell me otherwise :sick:

That's what I posted. We will hear that At least 16 times next season.