2014 Bills OTAs

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty sweet - the copy at the bottom was some boilerplate about the event, "One stop shop for NFL players, lists of sponsors (Nike, EA, Lowes, etc.). Seems like a chance for the rookies to line up some potential endorsement deals, integration into sponsor activations, etc.

I was SO hoping to see Sammy at the hotel!

EJ_loews.jpeg

Mark Ludwiczak@MarkLud12 59s

No Marcell Dareus at Bills practice today.

Jonah Javad@JonahJavad 9m

Bills OTAs Day 2 is underway. Doug Marrone's playlist continues to bang the jams. http://instagram.com/p/olbrsArzJS/

Joe Buscaglia @JoeBuscaglia · 4m

HB Ronnie Wingo is working with the trainer on a bike and DT Marcell Dareus is working in the weight room. #Bills

Joe Buscaglia@JoeBuscaglia 7m

Nigel Bradham (W), Brandon Spikes (M), Keith Rivers (S) RT @rodey34 who are the starting LBs in the 4-3 sets?

Joe Buscaglia@JoeBuscaglia 5m

Ramses Barden makes a nice contested catch along the right sideline. On that same play CB Darius Robinson got hurt. #Bills

BTW - I read yesterday that Barden is wearing #13 :unsure:

@JoeBuscaglia

Marquise Goodwin being checked on by trainers after a collision with DB Mario Butler. #Bills

Goodwin back over with the receivers, trainers no longer with him. #Bills

@buffalobills

Now playing at OTAs: Blackstreet's "No Diggity" ... CJ makes a pair of open-field catches, Kiko breaks up a pass. #ILikeTheWayYouWorkIt

Defense making plays: fumble recovery for @IkeIgbinosun, INT for @lucky_lefty5

On that last play, @EJManuel3 fielded a snap on the ground and fired a laser to crossing @CaveManMike19 for a big gain. #ACaveManCouldDoIt

@CaveManMike19: "This is a playoff beard. I'm trying get it real long, for deep in the playoffs"

Bo0RBg0IgAA6HXY.jpg

@CJSPILLER on @sammywatkins: "Always working on his craft, wants to be great .. without a doubt" worth 2015 pick.

Bo0UISQIMAA8Na0.jpg

Edited by 26CornerBlitz