2014 Bills OTAs

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Joe Buscaglia@JoeBuscaglia 1m

Bills' Manuel knows key to success is trusting what he sees http://bit.ly/1po9vat

This is a key part of his progression for year two:

"Each game probably twice," he said. "So I kind of watched out my games, it wasn't hard, but obviously there's things that I left out there on the field. So anytime as a competitor, that's gonna frustrate you."

Besides missed throws that will come with the territory of being a rookie quarterback in the National Football League, the more concerning part of Manuel's game in his first year was missed opportunities had he just waited for routes to open up against specific coverages. The former first-round pick recognized it, accepted it and seems quite eager to show that it won't be the case in 2014.

Nice play. I like him as our WR5 if he continues making progress. Was disappointed he tore that ACL last year.

He was looking good on ST too before he got hurt, which should help him make the team if that continues. He made a really nice ST play in the PS game vs. Minnesota IIRC.

Mario Williams does team drills, Dareus doesn't practice at Bills OTAs

The Organized Team Activities are now through two days at One Bills Drive, and the Buffalo Bills saw the return of their highest-paid defensive player to 11-on-11s. Defensive end Mario Williams, who went through an offseason procedure on his hip, returned back to team drills in a limited capacity.

Healthy Kyle Williams ready to roll

It was the first run play in 11-on-11 on day one of OTAs and Kyle Williams, as he’s done many times before, sniffed out the play, shed his man and wrapped up the ball carrier on a tackle for loss. What was different was seeing Williams full go in May. Back-to-back offseason Achilles surgery in each of the past two years left the Pro Bowl DT a spectator, but Williams comes into OTAs this spring with a clean bill of health.