2014 Bills OTAs

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard somewhere that Watkins made a really good catch yesterday... anyone have a video? I heard it was a good looking jumping catch.

It was with no defenders on the field. There is a picture on this page but they don't show the catch on the video (that I could see) even though they show most every other pass to Watkins in contact drills.

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/article-1/OTA-1-Watkins-settles-in/445c1a31-886f-4624-85b7-7e7565a1c7c3

Rotoworld Football@Rotoworld_FB 49m

More

Report: Cowboys believe Sean Lee has torn ACL http://dlvr.it/5p1xgw

SportsPickle@sportspickle 3h

In heaven, Sean Lee and Derrick Rose will run and jump and play sports forever and ever without pain. #believe

seriously. Sean Lee and Rose are dominant when healthy. Imagine how good they'd be with regular playing time!

Bills Roundup: Increased Work for Manuel <4:25>

Day two of organized team activities took place on Thursday, with EJ Manuel seeing increased reps, a new running back getting a long look from the coaches, and several good plays made on the field.

Dixon putting in extra work

After OTA practices a good number of players put in extra work. RB Anthony Dixon was one of them on Thursday. Performing well thus far in practice and getting a good number of carries with the first and second units Dixon had his first setback on a pitch from EJ Manuel, and he didn’t wait long to get it fixed.

Duke Williams: We're out there battling for a job <13:23>

The Bills DB talks about getting more reps in OTAs with Jairus Byrd gone and Aaron Williams sitting out, and the differences between the safeties in the new defense.

Photos from team photographer Craig Melvin from the first two days of 2014 OTAs at One Bills Drive.

Surprised more isn't being made of Dareus not being on the field, but seen in the weight room?

Surprised more isn't being made of Dareus not being on the field, but seen in the weight room?

They discussed it this morning on WGR. Joe B. said Marrone did not address it, and he had no idea why he was not on field. He said it was odd.

@JoeBuscaglia

Marcell Dareus is out on the field today. #Bills

Not spotted on the field today: J.J. 'Unga, Manny Lawson, Alan Branch, Sammy Watkins, Darius Robinson. #Bills

@JonahJavad

#Bills DEF doing LB/secondary drill. First unit out there: Spikes at MLB, Alonso at SLB, Rivers at WLB, Aaron Williams at SS, Searcy at FS.

@JonahJavad

7 on 7 drill now... EJ Manuel drops a beaut to Chris Hogan on 25 yard skinny post. Hogan beat 2 defenders. #SevenEleven #Bills

@buffalobills

EJ Manuel: 3 straight completions all for 1st down+ yardage, the last a deep would-be TD to Hogan. Later, deep ball TD to @CaveManMike19.

@JoeBuscaglia

Robert Woods just took his first 11-on-11 rep of OTAs #Bills

@JonahJavad

11 on 11 drill... EJ Manuel rifles one across middle to TE Tony Moeaki. Amazing catch by Moeaki as he takes lick from Duke Williams. #Bills

Manuel follows it up with gorgeous pass into double coverage. Scott Chandler makes great catch in traffic. #Bills

Manuel makes ANOTHER great toss on 20 yard out route. One of the toughest passes in football. But Robert Woods can't hang on. #Bills

I realize it's early, and he doesn't have defenders bearing down on him looking to take his head off, but these early reports regarding EJ's throws are giving me hope. I think the season rides on his success.

edit: And while I realize that statement is fairly obvious, it's been my biggest fear for the season - Will EJ actually show some measurable improvement?

Edited by yall

Fan Friday 5-30

Week 1 of OTAs is in the books and here are some of your latest questions about the team from email at AskChris@bills.nfl.net and on Twitter @ChrisBrownBills.

@buffalobills

Oak tree planted by #Bills staff honors Mr Wilson & symbolizes wisdom, strength, loyalty, honor (via @AlexandraBills) pic.twitter.com/S1IN6AFfSP

Can't Miss Play: Scott Chandler Leaping Catch <0:26>

Watch as tight end Scott Chandler makes a nice catch in traffic over linebacker Keith Rivers during Friday's organized team activity.

Can't Miss Play: Nickell Robey Interception <0:16>

Watch as cornerback Nickell Robey picks off quarterback EJ Manuel during Friday's organized team activity.

@WGR550

#Bills OTA schedule change: No session on Monday, will add one on Tuesday.