California nutcase kills 7, wounds 7 - leaves video on YouTube

While I understand the need to place blame on something other than the fact that the dude was phucking nuts, Jack the Ripper supposedly killed over a three-year period. That, in an of itself, added to the story.

And that he taunted the police. And that it was basically the first criminal investigation ever. And that he was never caught.

Other than that, the stories are identical - crazy person hates women and kills people with a knife.

Here's his written ''manifesto'' (very creepy and very graphic):

http://www.latimes.c...0524-story.html

To make me feel more confident, my mother provided me with a better car to drive in Santa Barbara, a BMW 3 series Coupe. I had always wanted this, since I cared a lot about my appearance. I had been asking my parents for a more upper-class car ever since I found out that there was a car hierarchy, and that some students at my college drove better cars than others.

and

After I picked up the handgun, I brought it back to my room and felt a new sense of power. I was now armed. Who’s the alpha male now, bitches

pretty much tells the whole story.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And that he taunted the police. And that it was basically the first criminal investigation ever. And that he was never caught.

Alright, I gotta ask the guy who thinks he knows everything

What was the identity of Jack the Ripper

Alright, I gotta ask the guy who thinks he knows everything

What was the identity of Jack the Ripper

My hamster Sammy claims that JTR was not a person at all but a hamster. Except Sammy says gerbil which is the same thing as a hamster. Personally I doubt Sammy's claims.

"After I picked up the handgun, I brought it back to my room and felt a new sense of power. I was now armed. Who’s the alpha male now, bitches"

George Zimmerman couldn't have said it any better!

George Zimmerman?

Dude, that was like 2 years ago

"After I picked up the handgun, I brought it back to my room and felt a new sense of power. I was now armed. Who’s the alpha male now, bitches"

God you're stupid.

jack the ripper was and still is famous. he was a relatively rare example of the time. this bastard unfortunately was not.

Jack the Ripper is about as famous as Cho with todays youth. I don't remember his first name or last name, I just know that Cho has the high score here, and Lanza has second and Breivik has the high score on international competition. Yep, that sounds awful, huh? But, that's how a lot of d-bags remember it.

skittlesskittlesskittlesskittlesskittlesskittlesskittlesskittlesskittlesskittlesskittlesskittlesskittlesskittlesskittlesskittlesskittlesskittlesskittlesskittlesskittlesskittlesskittlesskittlesskittlesskittlesskittlesskittlesskittlesskittlesskittlesskittlesskittlesskittlesskittlesskittlesskittlesskittlesskittlesskittlesskittlesskittlesskittlesskittlesskittlesskittlesskittlesskittlesskittlesskittlesskittlesskittlesskittlesskittlesskittlesskittlesskittlesskittlesskittlesskittlesskittlesskittlesskittlesskittlesskittlesskittlesskittlesskittlesskittles

God you're stupid.

You and Dev/null are a couple of bobbers

skittlesskittlesskittlesskittlesskittlesskittlesskittlesskittlesskittlesskittlesskittlesskittlesskittlesskittlesskittlesskittlesskittlesskittlesskittlesskittlesskittlesskittlesskittlesskittlesskittlesskittlesskittlesskittlesskittlesskittlesskittlesskittlesskittlesskittlesskittlesskittlesskittlesskittlesskittlesskittlesskittlesskittlesskittlesskittlesskittlesskittlesskittlesskittlesskittlesskittlesskittlesskittlesskittlesskittlesskittlesskittlesskittlesskittlesskittlesskittlesskittlesskittlesskittlesskittlesskittlesskittlesskittlesskittlesskittles

Come on joy boy you know Zimmer felt like the real man he wasn't with that gun, that's why he tracked that kid, he knew he could pull his manhood out if there was any problem and shoot the kid. His gun backed up his self. Made status of community organizer guard person.

You and Dev/null are a couple of bobbers

Come on joy boy you know Zimmer felt like the real man he wasn't with that gun, that's why he tracked that kid, he knew he could pull his manhood out if there was any problem and shoot the kid. His gun backed up his self. Made status of community organizer guard person.

I was bored today so I watched some MSNBC and with show called Disrupt and their expert panel of journalists, leftist bloggers, Democrat consultants, and a chunky chick from Bloomberg $50M anti-gun campaign.

They talked about how electing Democrats would have prevented this

They talked about how lucky America is to have Obama as President because the Republicans will take over the Senate, and he will block their gun agenda. But I thought obstructionism and The Party of No was a bad thing

They ranted about the NRA and the Koch Brothers and how much cash they poured into their pro gun agenda. They didn't mention how much Bloomberg is spending

It was like watching Gatortard read his marching orders in real time

Other than that, the stories are identical - crazy person hates women and kills people with a knife.

and

pretty much tells the whole story.

the other major difference being that he lived in the preinternet age which was the difference in question here. in his case, fame from the internet can obviously not be invoked as an underlying cause. is it the cause in this case? i think it's less about fame and more about a culture of instant gratification, nihilism and selfishness which has been expertly crafted over many years by those seeking to sell us everything you see in the "n'est pas" ad and more as the only true measure of success. in that regard, it plays a role.

Jack the Ripper is about as famous as Cho with todays youth. I don't remember his first name or last name, I just know that Cho has the high score here, and Lanza has second and Breivik has the high score on international competition. Yep, that sounds awful, huh? But, that's how a lot of d-bags remember it.

the point once again was about what factors produce this many subhuman antisocial pos's in such a short time period. i certainly remember all those incidents but not all the names. i don't think it matters either way. it's about instant gratification. but is the underlying problem nature or nurture? the gene pool hasn't changes all that much, all that quickly. the us seems to have the unfortunate distinction of leading the world in the volume of these events. therefore, nurture is surely largely responsible.

the other major difference being that he lived in the preinternet age which was the difference in question here. in his case, fame from the internet can obviously not be invoked as an underlying cause. is it the cause in this case? i think it's less about fame and more about a culture of instant gratification, nihilism and selfishness which has been expertly crafted over many years by those seeking to sell us everything you see in the "n'est pas" ad and more as the only true measure of success. in that regard, it plays a role.

the point once again was about what factors produce this many subhuman antisocial pos's in such a short time period. i certainly remember all those incidents but not all the names. i don't think it matters either way. it's about instant gratification. but is the underlying problem nature or nurture? the gene pool hasn't changes all that much, all that quickly. the us seems to have the unfortunate distinction of leading the world in the volume of these events. therefore, nurture is surely largely responsible.

I covered that in the response to gator boy

Skittles. That's what done it.

I was bored today so I watched some MSNBC and with show called Disrupt and their expert panel of journalists, leftist bloggers, Democrat consultants, and a chunky chick from Bloomberg $50M anti-gun campaign.

They talked about how electing Democrats would have prevented this

They talked about how lucky America is to have Obama as President because the Republicans will take over the Senate, and he will block their gun agenda. But I thought obstructionism and The Party of No was a bad thing

They ranted about the NRA and the Koch Brothers and how much cash they poured into their pro gun agenda. They didn't mention how much Bloomberg is spending

It was like watching Gatortard read his marching orders in real time

how is that any different than watching any of the slanted "news" shows on fox that so many here frequent? other than the fact that they appear to be trying to find real answers to these disasters other than "deli shoppers in college towns should be armed".

I covered that in the response to gator boy

Skittles. That's what done it.

it's a very powerful, impressive and thoughtful argument

how is that any different than watching any of the slanted "news" shows on fox that so many here frequent? other than the fact that they appear to be trying to find real answers to these disasters other than "deli shoppers in college towns should be armed".

it's a very powerful, impressive and thoughtful argument

have you ever seen what the blacks will do when they have skittles?