Update on renovations to The Ralph

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know exactly where the coor's bar is? From the looks it seems like it faces the field but not sure. I thought I was going to be in one of the end zones.

Tunnel end zone. Not sure if it will have a view of the field.

Does anyone know exactly where the coor's bar is? From the looks it seems like it faces the field but not sure. I thought I was going to be in one of the end zones.

I'm pretty sure it's on the outside of the stadium under the seats so I don't see any way there would be a view of the field. Although I'm sure they'll have plenty of big monitors showing the action on the field while you sip a few.

I'm pretty sure it's on the outside of the stadium under the seats so I don't see any way there would be a view of the field. Although I'm sure they'll have plenty of big monitors showing the action on the field while you sip a few.

That was my understanding as well..

No view of the field other than TV screens. It's where the admin building lobby used to meet the 100 level concourse.

think they will other games on or just the Bills? Are they running the REdZone on one of the secondary boards during timeouts?

think they will other games on or just the Bills? Are they running the REdZone on one of the secondary boards during timeouts?

One of the new boards will be pretty much dedicated to fantasy and out-of-town stuff

One of the new boards will be pretty much dedicated to fantasy and out-of-town stuff

My take was one of the secondary boards will be scrolling fantasy stats, game scores etc all game. I was hoping they would throw the RedZone up on the other at TV timeouts and halftime so we can watch other games while we are twiddling our thumbs waiting for orange glove guy

Edited by plenzmd1