Bills Release WR Brandon Kaufman.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So now for TE we're left with a guy who 31 teams didn't offer a contract to, a guy who hasn't played in 2 years and a 7th rounder. TE is an important part of today's NFL and we have nothing

So now for TE we're left with a guy who 31 teams didn't offer a contract to, a guy who hasn't played in 2 years and a 7th rounder. TE is an important part of today's NFL and we have nothing

this FO is a disgrace

what's the plan?

there is no plan

why isn't there a plan?

i have plan

why don't they follow MY plan?

And Lee Smith!

You don't know that Chandler got zero other offers.

"...and David selected a smooth stone from the river bed, and upon the Philistine's approach, he flew the stone and the great giant fell..." Scott Chandler is our smooth stone. :rolleyes:

And Lee Smith!

You don't know that Chandler got zero other offers.

"...and David selected a smooth stone from the river bed, and upon the Philistine's approach, he flew the stone and the great giant fell..." Scott Chandler is our smooth stone. :rolleyes:

He was also our leading receiver last year, and the best Bills tight end in over a decade.

But whatever.

Not to mention, I guess uticaclub, in spite of casting negativelly every other rostered tight end, really had his hopes set on a former UDRFA WR who "converted" to tight end by gaining 25 pounds.

Edited by The Big Cat

He was also our leading receiver last year, and the best Bills tight end in over a decade.

But whatever.

Not to mention, I guess uticaclub, in spite of casting negativelly every other rostered tight end, really had his hopes set on a former UDRFA WR who "converted" to tight end by gaining 25 pounds.

I agree. I'm a Chandler fan. For his price, we found a diamond in the rough when we picked him up.

Meanwhile, Colt Lyerla signs on with the Packers.

He would look great in red and blue, and I would bet his buddy Kiko could help keep him in check.

The risk is well worth the reward...just like I said about Vontaze Burfict (1st round talent, undrafted brain), and nobody wanted to touch him.

Edited by Bob Malooga

First catch Kaufmann has with another team I'm starting a Bills screwed up again thread! Free D'Brandon Kaufmann!

And the first Chandler/Smith/Gragg/Moeaki drop I'll follow it up with an apology thread to uticaclub.

The Bills did not get the opportunity to upgrade the TE position in the draft. There were only 4 TEs IMO that could have helped. Yes, it is the weakest position on the roster (besides punter & maybe QB) but they improved in so many other places it shouldn't matter too much. The Bills have NEVER had a TE so it's not like we are getting worse there. It is just an area where the Bills have always been bad. It would be nice if Gragg developed some because he has good athleticism. I liked Kaufman as a prospect from what I have seen but the Bills certainly felt differently and I am cool with that.

He would look great in red and blue, and I would bet his buddy Kiko could help keep him in check.

The risk is well worth the reward...just like I said about Vontaze Burfict (1st round talent, undrafted brain), and nobody wanted to touch him.

He's a Sandy Hook Truther

I think Chandler is a nice solid number 2 TE so Im a little disappointed they didnt add someone in the draft instead of hanging their hopes on Moeki

Edited by Max997

Saying it to yourself while changing the oil in your lawn mower doesn't count. :D

The Bills did not get the opportunity to upgrade the TE position in the draft. There were only 4 TEs IMO that could have helped. Yes, it is the weakest position on the roster (besides punter & maybe QB) but they improved in so many other places it shouldn't matter too much. The Bills have NEVER had a TE so it's not like we are getting worse there. It is just an area where the Bills have always been bad. It would be nice if Gragg developed some because he has good athleticism. I liked Kaufman as a prospect from what I have seen but the Bills certainly felt differently and I am cool with that.

I would be very interested in seeing Moeki as well

We'll never know how he would have looked at TE.... good luck, Brandon.

Well, with this move, we kinda do. Nothing. He was working on the field in the last few days and weeks and they saw him at 245 and decided he wasn't even good enough now, in May. If he should anything at all they probably would have kept him through OTAs. They signed a WR yesterday I think that they want to give a shot apparently.