Time for Hard Knocks 2014 in Buffalo! [update: Atlanta picked]

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Atlanta??? Could they have found a more mundane team than the Falcons?! Watching Matt Ryan is like watching a nun at an orgy. Guess I know what HBO program I won't be watching.

They'll make up for it by showcasing the most boring 1st rd draft pick, Jake Matthews.

Who really watches Hard Knocks?

No offense, it jumped the shark when with the Jets, when we all found out Cromartie had an army of children and forgot their names

Hard Knocks and almost anything else on Hbo in the last 5 years has been solid.

I have seen them all.

I watched some of the first season or two. I did not want the Bills on the show at all with the distractions it brings. But, would have watched it if we were on Hard Knocks. So, overall pleased we are not on it and I will not be watching it. Go Bills!

Atlanta??? Could they have found a more mundane team than the Falcons?! Watching Matt Ryan is like watching a nun at an orgy. Guess I know what HBO program I won't be watching.

A nun at an orgy?

What?

If there is a nun at an orgy that would be the first person I'd watch.

Don't you think maybe she's be the craziest one with all the years of pent up energy.

I've never heard this expression before. It has got me completely obsessed.

Why is the nun at the Orgy? What is the nun wearing? How did she get there was it just a coincidence? Did she stumble upon? Was she invited? Who invited her?

• 1 month later...

Anyone watch the debut tonight? Good stuff as always - it'll be interesting to see how their focus on toughness serves them...

I would love the see the behind the scenes with the Bills!

Anyone watch the debut tonight? Good stuff as always - it'll be interesting to see how their focus on toughness serves them...

Got in bed and fired up the tablet to watch on hbo go only to find out they don't make hard knocks available on hbo go. What a crock of diddly poo

It'll be fine until they get someone who hits back harder. 45 is a kitty.

S. Jackson's inspiring "we're all here for each other" chat lost some value when his hammy turned up sore enough for him to miss camp the next day.

HBO GO@HBOGO 10h

@pat_hm Hard Knocks will be available on GO within 24 hours after it airs.

If true that is great news. When I couldn't get it last night, I found this article stating hard knocks does not go on hbo go due to it being owned by NFL Films. I only have access to hbo go through a friend, I don't have hbo.

Edit: looks like you're correct. I went to link the article I read, and it has since been updated.