Fitz likely to be Texans starter...

The Texans just drafted a guard in the 2nd round of the draft. In other words, they did not address the QB position with their first two picks. This means that they have Fitz and Case Keenum on the roster. Fitz is listed first on the depth chart on the Texans website. It seems likely he will come into the season as the starter. It will at least be a bit interesting to keep an eye on during the season.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the new thread that doesn't provide any real information about a player who left a year ago

not sure if this in new info per se, but i'm guessing he'll be the first texan qb to wear his wedding ring while playing. also, he's probably the first quarterback from harvard to play for houston.

i'm gonna google his name on the google and see if i can find any other fun facts to share with you guys.

be right back...

Thanks for the new thread that doesn't provide any real information about a player who left a year ago

It's an AFC potential wild card competitor and a player we are eating 7m of dead money for this year.... I think its a more interesting post than yours

not sure if this in new info per se, but i'm guessing he'll be the first texan qb to wear his wedding ring while playing. also, he's probably the first quarterback from harvard to play for houston.

i'm gonna google his name on the google and see if i can find any other fun facts to share with you guys.

be right back...

Isn't he the guy with a beard?

be right back...

Fitz went to Harvard?

The Texans just drafted a guard in the 2nd round of the draft. In other words, they did not address the QB position with their first two picks. This means that they have Fitz and Case Keenum on the roster. Fitz is listed first on the depth chart on the Texans website. It seems likely he will come into the season as the starter. It will at least be a bit interesting to keep an eye on during the season.

Heard that the Patriots might be trading Mallett to the Texans. Could happen in light of this:

@tomecurran

Patriots will be going QB. Jimmy Garoppolo from Eastern Illinois.

In that case, I look forward to Andre Johnson walking off the field shaking his head after being grossly under thrown. Repeatedly.

Hahaha

Heard that the Patriots might be trading Mallett to the Texans. Could happen in light of this:

@tomecurran

Patriots will be going QB. Jimmy Garoppolo from Eastern Illinois.

Just heard this on ESPN after the Pats took Garoppolo. Certainly would change things.