Screamed we are getting Sammy %$%^* Watkins when I saw the trade

That is what I yelled at my draft party surrounded by giants, steelers, jets and cowboys fans last night, when I

saw the trade come across the screen. Ive been hammering for us to get a playmaker...watkins or evans..

Dont care if anyone says we gave up too much or anything. We got a playmaker!!!

Huge set of balls for the front office to get what they want. Stoked...

My two sons (9 and 7), in that moment, understood what it means to be a Buffalo fan. I started yelling and whooping when I saw we'd traded up. My youngest woke up when he heard the racket, but that's okay. He's already seen me yelling at the TV on Sunday afternoons. Circle of life, blah blah blah.

You all shouldn't drink so much, me thinks.

Na no drinking(dont drink much) just good food which I cooked and friends..my boys college friends and mine.

They all thought we were taking mack..my boy and I were yelling Sammy!

great time....

loved what we did..plus cleveland(getting manziel and a corner)

plus minn jumping back in to get bridgewater..great move

houston is stupid... draft the best palyer who doesnt fit their d and let minn get the qb..wtf

and jax...could of traded back a couple and got more pix...

i was taking a dump, so i had no idea what was going on. then i returned to the living room and exclaimed, "WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED?" followed quickly by "OH, SNAP!" once the trade/pick was communicated to me.

I was watching the team logo on the clock like a hawk once Jax came up...when the logo changed to Buffalo, I just pointed and screamed unintelligibly, exuberant in the knowledge that we got Sammy. Within nanoseconds, the others around me were screaming and jumping as well.